Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE.. I KNEW IT... AND NOW THAT I KNOW THEY ARE CAPABLE OF A MATTE FINISH I AM DEF AGAINST BUYING ANY SHINY BLACK BASED X'S.... IF ONLY THOSE FLORIDIANS WERE BLK PURPLE RED A LIL YELLOW ... MEAN

I couldnt put my finger on why I wasnt liking the other black based Lebrons...That Matte finish makes a HELL of a difference!

Stephencool2 appreciate bro, I think I will..especially to see that speckled red everyone is talking about.

If anyone is close to the new NiketownDC they have the black/red pair out already, as well as Pressures and Blue Diamonds. Last I checked they also had a few pairs of Jades left.

Does Lebron wear the jeweled swoosh X (Sport Pack) in games regularly? Seems  idiotic if he did, no offense.
He's worn the Pressures before and the PE he wore for Veteran's Day had a jeweled swoosh so at the very least he's worn the Nike+ enabled Xs in game before.

Not sure if he the pairs he worn are just Nike+ enabled or if they are the Sports Pack
I could be wrong but I believe the "Carbons" are the only pair he's played in that didn't have the jeweled swoosh
nerd.gif
No, he's also worn the Black/Red a few times as well.

Aside from those two all the Xs he's worn have had the jeweled swoosh (forgot about the Rings Nights).

Roof top pics... Nice...

What does everyone think of the Dunkmans? I am not feeling the green they used... Wished they went with the 8/9 color way. Also we have the Carbons... Way too shinny for my liking.

Roof top pics... Nice...
What does everyone think of the Dunkmans? I am not feeling the green they used... Wished they went with the 8/9 color way. Also we have the Carbons... Way too shinny for my liking.

I actually like the Dunkman Xs...I'm just stuck trying to decide which sneakers to get this week or get them all...IDK yet (btw Dunkman Xs, Away Floridian Xs, Blk/Red 4s, Pink Foams)...I'm already going to be grabbing a GS pair of 4s for my nephew.

NICE.. I KNEW IT... AND NOW THAT I KNOW THEY ARE CAPABLE OF A MATTE FINISH I AM DEF AGAINST BUYING ANY SHINY BLACK BASED X'S.... IF ONLY THOSE FLORIDIANS WERE BLK PURPLE RED A LIL YELLOW ... MEAN

I couldnt put my finger on why I wasnt liking the other black based Lebrons...That Matte finish makes a HELL of a difference!

IT REALLY DOES... ITS EITHER A MATTE FINISH OR A FINISH LIKE THE CROWN JEWELS (SIMILAR TO EGGPLANT FOAMS).... IM STILL CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR A EGGPLANT PURPLE COLORWAY.. MAYBE SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF THE SUMMIT LAKE IX'S... A CLEAR BOTTOM AND A NIKE + JEWELED CHECK... THAT WOULD BE IDEAL :smokin :smokin

Got a pair from work and a pair from NDC. I don't like wearing bright-colored shoes, but this colorway is too nice to pass up. They fit and feel like the IX's.

I disagree with this opinion so much. These fit way better than the IXs. Xs have much more toe room and overall comfort . IXs were EXTREMELY tight in the toe area. These feel way better IMO. Nonetheless, nice pick up. Jades are dope.

Sorry, upon further review you are correct.
Put them both on again to compare...

My IX's have been broken in, so upon trying on the X's, the difference in width to me was minimal as they were both fairly narrow. As for overall comfort, the X's have a little edge since there's the zoom unit in the forefoot area as well, giving it more cushion. But yeah, the X's fit and feel a little better than the IX's...However, there's not a huge difference in my opinion.

Also, people really call these the X'es (pronounced EX-sis). Dude comes into the store and says "y'all still have the LeBron Jade EX-sis?" :lol:

Last edited:
lmao @ someone else getting caught with da lebron gif & i hope everyone is trying to get da black foams on 12/26 & da Xmas X is an esy cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom