Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI Swooshers,

This WKND Pressures will be discounted, limit 3
Next WKND Jades will NOT be discounted, limit 1

Plan accordingly.

Source? Dang, was wanting to double up on Jades for the low. May get a pair of Pressures and hoop in em, otherwise pass if they are full price...

are the Cutting Jades a limited release
grin.gif

Last edited:
I dont like that limit on the jades is one, that dont sound good smh. Theyre the only lebrons I really want. Also the prisms are kinda cool but if the upper was a light grey with a color changing kinda effect on them, they had colored laces & a white jewel logo they'd be MUCH MUCH better

I dont like that limit on the jades is one, that dont sound good smh. Theyre the only lebrons I really want. Also the prisms are kinda cool but if the upper was a light grey with a color changing kinda effect on them, they had colored laces & a white jewel logo they'd be MUCH MUCH better

Sounds fishy that the Jades are 1 per customer, I wonder what the limit is on Eastbay. Regardless, these will prob sell out within seconds, online at least.

whats up NT fam havent been on for a few days because of sandy..

But man the Championship X's are FIRE!!

You guys, there is no "Black Diamond" shoe. That never existed to begin with, and I commented to that extent in the previous thread. That was always the Carbon shoe, some retailers were just pitched it wrong. That name should be dropped from the list. I think JM kept using that term and gave it more weight than it actually ever was supposed to have. Carbon is the actual inspiration behind that black based shoe and you can look at the medial graphic again for it which refer back to the color story.

The "some retailers" you are referring to probably make up 95%+ of the sales of LeBron product in the US...they were pitched the colorways in this manner and continue to be referred to in this matter...in fact..."Cutting Jade", "Carbon" and "Canary" were never mentioned...they were China Jade, Black Diamond and Yellow Diamond...

I see the little pictures on the shoes...I get what you are saying...but, you calling me out for using the "wrong nickname" on the shoe is a little much bro...I don't make this stuff up...coming straight from Nike...

JM

Thank you JM for posting the most reliable and timely information. And thank you for posting that information HERE rather than linking to some ridiculous ad-sponsored website chalked with useless stories nobody cares about, that probably pays NT to have one of its employees be a mod.

cutting jades are coming out in gs sizes...prays this is sign that da adult sizes are GR

I know that we (at Champs) are getting 12 of them. We got 30+ on the photo blue 9s that are coming out... My guess is that these are limited...

FYI Swooshers,

This WKND Pressures will be discounted, limit 3

Next WKND Jades will NOT be discounted, limit 1

Plan accordingly.
How? I ain't in the know, but where and how do you get the Pressures discounted? Online only or is this at the Nike Store as well? Probably double dip if the price Jada just said is true...

Thank you JM for posting the most reliable and timely information. And thank you for posting that information HERE rather than linking to some ridiculous ad-sponsored website chalked with useless stories nobody cares about, that probably pays NT to have one of its employees be a mod.
laugh.gif

Sounds fishy that the Jades are 1 per customer, I wonder what the limit is on Eastbay. Regardless, these will prob sell out within seconds, online at least.

Heck yea they will but then again it seems like everything sells out online these days lol
Wasnt even gonna attempt online, too frustrating lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom