Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could go for those prisms. It's a shame they didn't go with the beveled swoosh on those. They could've made it look like a prism

The Prisms will be released in adult sizes.

As of now the Championships Xs are a PE. They could be released to the public but I doubt that will happen.

Thanks toine. Wish we were getting the championships, but I'm interested in seeing the adult prism.

So i called just about every shoe store in the new orleans area and the hoh in baton rouge. nobody is gettin the pressures in adult szs as of today. if anybody can correct this info please feel free to do so. ridiculous that a town this size cant even get a damn gr

They are not a GR...they were suppose to be the $270 version (obviously, this has changed)...so...the distribution was always going to be limited...stores that got the Blue Diamonds...plus a "few" more...

JM

I've seen the Carbons referred to as Black Diamonds on several sites and there are no black based colorways aside from the Pressures set to launch before the end of the year so I think they're the same shoe.

As for the Carbon's release date, jmadidas said they have been pushed back to December, Footlocker has them dropping on the 10th as originally plan, and they're not listed on NDC Product launch list for November so your guess is as good as mine.

I seriously doubt these sell out.

The Pressures are a "basic" colorway for the most part and the more unique Blue Diamonds are sitting hard on Eastbay and other sites.

Anyone wanting a pair of Pressures on release date should be able to get them with minimal issues.

Keep checking...Footlocker will eventually change the release date to the correct date, which is 12.1.12

And...yes, there is only one...the Black Diamond or "Carbons" are the same shoe...

JM

You guys, there is no "Black Diamond" shoe. That never existed to begin with, and I commented to that extent in the previous thread. That was always the Carbon shoe, some retailers were just pitched it wrong. That name should be dropped from the list. I think JM kept using that term and gave it more weight than it actually ever was supposed to have. Carbon is the actual inspiration behind that black based shoe and you can look at the medial graphic again for it which refer back to the color story.

The "some retailers" you are referring to probably make up 95%+ of the sales of LeBron product in the US...they were pitched the colorways in this manner and continue to be referred to in this matter...in fact..."Cutting Jade", "Carbon" and "Canary" were never mentioned...they were China Jade, Black Diamond and Yellow Diamond...

I see the little pictures on the shoes...I get what you are saying...but, you calling me out for using the "wrong nickname" on the shoe is a little much bro...I don't make this stuff up...coming straight from Nike...

JM

Here's the color story behind the "Prism" X. It's actually an artist collab shoe: http://counterkicks.com/2012/10/exc...created-story-behind-the-nike-lebron-x-prism/
We also laid out the full color backstory to the "Green Diamond" X (or "Dunkman" if you will) with a strong hint at the coming Volt X in 2013: http://counterkicks.com/2012/10/exc...man-story-behind-nike-lebron-x-green-diamond/

"Prism"
Release Date = 12.31.12 (replaces the Freegum from last year)...expect similar stores to receive the shoe

Green Diamond/Dunkman/Atomic Dunkman/Duckman/Whatever you want to call it
Release Date = 11.21.12...Champs, HOH and Nike retail

JM

^JM thanks for the info and the clarification on the names. Can elaborate on the Prism adult sizes as to if it will have a different sole and swoosh from the GS version?

^JM thanks for the info and the clarification on the names. Can elaborate on the Prism adult sizes as to if it will have a different sole and swoosh from the GS version?

Those pics of the Prisms posted from MS are the adult size. I've seen you post asking this like two times. Why aren't you accepting that they are the adult size? Look at a GS size of X and compare it to an adult size and you can see some differences.

The "some retailers" you are referring to probably make up 95%+ of the sales of LeBron product in the US...they were pitched the colorways in this manner and continue to be referred to in this matter...in fact..."Cutting Jade", "Carbon" and "Canary" were never mentioned...they were China Jade, Black Diamond and Yellow Diamond...
I see the little pictures on the shoes...I get what you are saying...but, you calling me out for using the "wrong nickname" on the shoe is a little much bro...I don't make this stuff up...coming straight from Nike...
JM

Son'd em! Thanks JM for the constant updates and credible info. You're a plug for us all bro.
Tate

So wait a minute, the pressures are limited now? Don't like limited shoes >: That was the only colorway I really wanted too.

Ridiculous.

Nike making a black/red colorway limited :x :stoneface: :smh:

im assuming Nike just wants to make the 180 version Breds a GR.. but still....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom