Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a pair of Jades in an 11, tried them on and they look really big. Kinda wish I got a 10.5. I got an 11 in the IXs and they fit and look perfect. Did you guys all get .5 size up?

I got a pair of Jades in an 11, tried them on and they look really big. Kinda wish I got a 10.5. I got an 11 in the IXs and they fit and look perfect. Did you guys all get .5 size up?
I went a full size up on the 9s. But on the 10s I went TTS. Tight initially but give it an hour and it'll be ok, especially if you're planning to ball/work-out in them. 

While you're talking about the Pegasus and you tried them on . Can you tell me how the lunarlon compare to the lunarlon in the Lunarglide 4? If you tried them on or own them. Should've grabbed them (not the volt, true they are played out) when they were $60 on Nike clearance. Thanks in advance.
Back on topic somewhat. Pass on Lava to id a Lava inspired KD V :D

Lunarlon felt pretty much the same, maybe a tad softer in the Pegasus. The reason for the great comfort, however, I think was due to the mesh and the better stability..

And so I stay on topic...I like lebron X's, they're pretty cool..

IMO the only X's "worth" the money are the USA's and the CJ's. other colorways are nothing special and need to be deemed limited to sell

Last edited:
:x Crown jewels easily. That color ugh. No one gave a damn about them when they were called fireberrys.

They aren't Fireberry at all, I don't know why they were called that. The pink is way to vibrant and bright, it doesn't match Fireberry on any other Nike shoe. It's the Bordeaux, that lays the foundation for perfect color blocking.

Is there a reason why Nike barely puts out anything in white-based colorways anymore? Not just talking about the X's, but in general, especially the running shoes. The majority of stuff seems grey based or dark color based.

Still waiting Nike. At this point for the IX's, I had 4-5 pairs already. Copped the Jades and returned them within a week.

Not one CW has blown me away. And the Corks? Sweaty garbage. Saw the Carbons yesterday and didnt even pause for 2 seconds. Like looking at a wide flat booty.

Looks like I'm back to copping more 8's.

Is there a reason why Nike barely puts out anything in white-based colorways anymore? Not just talking about the X's, but in general, especially the running shoes. The majority of stuff seems grey based or dark color based.

Probably 'cause it gets dirty quickly and hypebeasts don't beast over white typically. Pink, Aqua, Teal, Orange, Lavender, Coral, Mango, eggplant, bright crimson and metallic silver, green, gold, and blue are what sell amongst others. I am certainly guilty as well at times. I do like some of the black based CWs and certainly Cool grey, but all white is hard for me to pull off typically

Been wondering the same thing. Love white based shoes. I don't have a single pair of black based shoe. A black shoe just doesn't do it for me. Just got the white Oregon TR1s. They sat longer then any other of the Oregon TR1s, but they are by far the nicest of all the NCAA TR1s IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom