Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you using the limited tag for your reason to like/cop Lavas......choose something else.

Footlocker, Footaction, DTLR, Shoe City, Hell.....even Sports Zone got them for goodness sake.

Last edited:
Hey just need your guys feedback.  Is $220 VNDS for IX China's too pricey? The dude says they've only been worn once.

Thanks in advance.

Enough with the LIES....
Lavas ain't limited.
Lavas ain't limited.
Lavas ain't limited.
Footlocker, Footaction, DTLR, Shoe City, Hell.....even Sports Zone got them.
So if you using the limited tag for your reason to like them.......choose something else.

Just to clarify...not saying they're "limited". Many online spots got them, as plenty of other non FTL, FTA spots. But here in NJ, from what I was told from MY FTL, Champs, and FTA the Lava's were a FTA STORE Exclusive, just like FTL got the Floridian's and Champs got the Dunkman's. All this was mentioned by JM quite some time ago. I was and did cop regardless of any tag. I think they're fire. But my FTA only got 36 pairs and only 10 remained as I picked mine up. Small numbers to me, but hey, what do I know? :tongue: As long as I got my pair it's all good!! 8) :smokin

Last edited:
The shoe game is getting brutal. No shoe is safe from being an instant sellout I was not able to cop my size 13 on Eastbay. Had to settle and buy it on NDC but with the tax. I swear size 13s are the hardest shoes to get, they don't make enough of them. 
FYI, if you're buying from ndc next time use mrrebates or ebates for cash back, basically you're getting your tax money back.
Or use Discover....currently 15% cash back for NDC and FNL (usually 10%)

I'm bout to ask a honest question...what's more important when it comes to shoes...It's rarity/ value or how much they cost??? I mean, them Foams were clearly Super Limited @ a price of $220 not including tax, but the Windchill's (I'm assuming the +Ready version), Jades, Floridians (I'm assuming the 9's) plus the Sprites combine retail for $680 not including tax...4 shoes for one shoe, Damn...LOL
Retail is a poor indication of the value, as defined by the cost of acquiring a shoe on the secondary market.

Furthermore, three of the four shoes can be easily replaced by going to the store and picking them up if he ever regrets selling them. The Foams were an instant sell-out. It really just comes down to which shoes he likes more, but he would be getting the better deal if he's getting rid of all those shoes for the Foams.

Going tomorrow to pick up the Carbons and Lavas. Still need to get the diamonds and pressures.

Probably wont have the opportunity to get the Corks.

Hey just need your guys feedback.  Is $220 VNDS for IX China's too pricey? The dude says they've only been worn once.

Thanks in advance.
good price
Yeah $220 shipped is a pretty decent price for them. Retail was $170, so after tax/shipping, it would've been close to $200 shipped. You're basically getting them for about $20 over retail, which ain't bad since they're like a top 3 colorway.

Were any Foot Locker employees able to cop the Lavas with their discount? Eastbay wouldn't allow me. Curious to see if Foot locker or Footaction stores allowed discounts. My guy told me their was no e-mail put out about restrictions.
Footaction was cool for discounts.

Lava's are pure fire in person! Didn't know they were an in-store Foot Action exclusive till yesterday though (yes saw someone posted that info a few pages back thanks!)
Anyway, not sure how limited they are but our FTA only got 36 pairs and they were down to only 10 pairs when I bought mine around 2:30pm. So these will probably not sit as long as most think...cop while you can!
my local eblens got them so they cant be a footaction exclusive.

EDIT posted too soon i guess we clarified that already

Last edited:
Saw the Lavas today..

Wasn't moved enough to pay retail. Purchased Timbs instead.

Decent shoe though. I would cop with some type of discount.

For the record..

Mango > Lava

Lava's look nice but I wish they had some white on them. I plan on copping later but I'd rather have a pair of mangos.

Lavas are ok. Anyone that has both + and reg, do they feel different while playing basketball?  Comfort wise, forefoot response etc?  Have the pressures but may get the carbons for outdoors.

I feel like the Pressures feel better than the Carbons. They have different sockliner.

Also the Lavas are so much hotter than the Mangoes. I hated that tin foil silver on the Mangoes, they looked like girls shoes to me.

my local eblens got them so they cant be a footaction exclusive.

EDIT posted too soon i guess we clarified that already

Exclusive to Foot Action out of the big 3... Foot Locker, Foot Action, and Champs. JM said each retailer would have a store specific CW.

Lava's are pure fire in person! Didn't know they were an in-store Foot Action exclusive till yesterday though (yes saw someone posted that info a few pages back thanks!)
Anyway, not sure how limited they are but our FTA only got 36 pairs and they were down to only 10 pairs when I bought mine around 2:30pm. So these will probably not sit as long as most think...cop while you can!
View media item 163360

Nice pic. Good "real life" shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom