Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone here is calling the corks am easy cop, certainly not after the unboxing ceremonies.

No you're right, I did a bad job of wording that. I've seen a lot of people say they're going to cop them, and that sadly just won't be the case. I'm in Florida and will be fighting hard for mine.

went to hoh this am to see the lavas in person....insta-copped. the manager there told me these are the best selling of the x's. i got the last 10.5.

How are these as far as basketball? I have a pair of Jades and they're comfy, but wanted a pair of Lava's for ball. I can cop @ $108. Sort of just want to wait for Hyperdunk Low 2012.

I have a question in regards to the tissue paper in the box. If this has not been brought up yet, does anyone know why the Jade Lebron 10 comes with just regular plan white paper and not the colored themed paper like the other colorways? Is seems to me that this colorway would have most def came with some type of colored themed tissue paper. The shoes are still sick, so not a big deal, but was just wondering if anyone knew.

please correct me if ima wrong but it looks like the paper matches the color of the swoosh on the toe. yes, no ??

2 different cats got xmas's up on ebay for 400 ..... r they flippin serious ?!?!?!?!?!?!!? :smh: and the cats sellin id's for more than u pay for them if u make them yourself should be comitted to a fricken insane asylum, PITIFUL !

Last edited:
I have a question in regards to the tissue paper in the box. If this has not been brought up yet, does anyone know why the Jade Lebron 10 comes with just regular plan white paper and not the colored themed paper like the other colorways? Is seems to me that this colorway would have most def came with some type of colored themed tissue paper. The shoes are still sick, so not a big deal, but was just wondering if anyone knew.
No special tissue paper for the Jades. Mine just came with white

its just tissue paper but appealing to the eyes. Got the fireberry paper and going to get the orange paper. Would of been nice to get the jade colored paper as well.

please correct me if ima wrong but it looks like the paper matches the color of the swoosh on the toe. yes, no ??
2 different cats got xmas's up on ebay for 400 ..... r they flippin serious ?!?!?!?!?!?!!? :smh: and the cats sellin id's for more than u pay for them if u make them yourself should be comitted to a fricken insane asylum, PITIFUL !

Correct (which is white), but the other colors have the same color (the colors that pop and stand out) scheme for the theme. Like I said not a big deal, but was just curious on this. Haha, I feel ya on the i.d. auctions, but the Christmas they might be able to get away, specially if he has a good game, then again the Christmas are nice, but not one of the best Christmas themed Lebrons, still say hands down the best is the Lebron 8 Christmas and none of them should be going for more then those.

Last edited:
* STILL WAITING FOR RING CEREMONY RD * ... JM, GIVE US HOPE
nerd.gif
Not going to happen. Strictly a PE.

And contrary to popular belief, the Corks will not be an easy cop. I'm expecting Olympic numbers or less.
Popular belief?
laugh.gif

The general consensus when pics of the Corks first surfaced is that they would be limited and difficult to get.

its just tissue paper but appealing to the eyes. Got the fireberry paper and going to get the orange paper. Would of been nice to get the jade colored paper as well.

Exactly my thoughts, especially after seeing the box special box with the green hints on it, I figured for the regular release it would have been a nice touch to make the paper the green colors, like I said not a big deal, but yes it would have most def been a nice touch. Thanks for confirming about the white paper though this colorway is number 1 on my list then the homes (with more red) are a close almost tie for number 2.

Why don't you own them then? Mangos were so abundant last year. They sat months and months after release. Even went on sale where I'm at. Why didn't you cop then? They are still get able at a decent price. Go buy em man.

Didn't have the money at the time and I don't know where to get them at this time, Lava's are still nice to me but I rather get them at a cheaper price than $180.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom