Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys go a full size up in these or a half size up ? I tried on my normal size 12 today and I must say they were tight as hell.. Lol... They didn't have a 12.5 or a 13 for me to try on...

Do you guys go a full size up in these or a half size up ? I tried on my normal size 12 today and I must say they were tight as hell.. Lol... They didn't have a 12.5 or a 13 for me to try on...
Go up half a size. I didn't and I'm regretting it...

Too much estrogen In this room right now. We need to be focusing on how the corks are gonna be attained and if the prisms are "first day- cop on sight " worthy. *sigh*. See what happens Nike when u underwhelm on creating knockout concepts and colorways for your flagship signature line? A colorway ala the kdv DMV was needed for this show from the jump to get everyone in. Oh well.

Prisms are first day. More priority than the Energies (though bowf will be attempted at the line).

Hope there's no hype around the NYE drops.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on these. There may be a few colorways that we don't know about like BHM's or a Scoring Title colorway if he wins it.

I like the Prisms alot, but I don't think they are a first day cop. I like the Energies better though I don't think they are a first day cop either.

ok ...Thanks..... My true size was crazy snug... The width was good but my toes were balled... Ima try to find a 12.5 Tommorow
Been playin in my jades for a few weeks now and I got a black toenail ha.. ****'s gonna be fallin off before long.

ok ...Thanks..... My true size was crazy snug... The width was good but my toes were balled... Ima try to find a 12.5 Tommorow
i made this mistake and unds my sz.12 jewels, the 13 is better, but i dont wanna wear em just yet

I've been back and forth on the sizing of these; in particular the Jade's. My true size is 10, but I think I like the extra length in the 10.5's. The only thing I don't like about going up a half size is the width of the shoe. Looks sort of chode like. Definitely the 10.5's will fit better when wearing elite socks tho.

Last edited:
I've been back and forth on the sizing of these; in particular the Jade's. My true size is 10, but I think I like the extra length in the 10.5's. The only thing I don't like about going up a half size is the width of the shoe. Looks sort of chode like. Definitely the 10.5's will fit better when wearing elite socks tho.
I agree. Problem is I'm stuck with my 10s now wishin I had 10.5 lol oh well I'll live with it

i made this mistake and unds my sz.12 jewels, the 13 is better, but i dont wanna wear em just yet
as small as that 12 felt I really think I can go a whole size up... Finally was ready to pull the trigger on my first pair of brons and my size 12 was the last pair left in the lavas.. Still kinda pissed that they didn't fit...

i read on nikestores twitter there will be no more jeweled swooshes other than on nike id

Than there it is.....The masses have spoken.

Kudos!!! :smokin

Nike must of realized that $270 retail for some sneakers is a NO GO! And that nobody that bought the $200 plus enabled pairs gave a damn about measuring their performance.

I dig my Blue Diamonds & Pressures but unlike the masses......a jeweled swoosh don't make or break the shoe for me.

Last edited:
See what happens Nike when u underwhelm on creating knockout concepts and colorways for your flagship signature line? A colorway ala the kdv DMV was needed for this show from the jump to get everyone in. Oh well.

The worst part is Lebron & them HAD that colorway.

THE CROWN JEWELS....

Where they ****** up was thinking "hype" & "exclusivity" would create interest in the Xs. People don't give a damn about something they CANNOT attain. I know I don't. Imagine if the Crown Jewels were a limited GR like the DMVs.

The DMVs got err'body including myself.....anxiously awaiting the next KDV release. Why? Cause not only was it a dope colorway, but if you wanted it....YOU COULD COP WITHOUT TOO MUCH EFFORT. You saw DMVs online, saw it in stores, see heads actually wearing them. Good business strategy.

The Crown Jewels? Oh, they dropped in 5 stores nationwide....you see them online being sold for 3X the retail by resellers......& that's it.

Way to promote your shoes, Lebron.

Last edited:
According to who? 'sheed is still wearing AF1's while playing for the Knicks, and quite a few have been spotted playing in foams this and last year as well. Rondo has been wearing them off and on all year.
This isn't about all athletic brands, this is about Nike's Lebron shoe, which retails for well over two hundred dollars after tax in some states. A two hundred dollar shoe, made completely out of plastic.

It's ridiculous.

I've posted what Tinker said, and he called it new age plastic.

:lol:

Here's what new age plastic does...View media item 181378

Quote:
Refering to that pic above, has any other shoe, from any other company, done that as of last year?

That does not happen with a high quality product, not for one that retails at two hundred dollars.

View media item 100439
View media item 100438

Stuff like this should NOT happen, this is what a well made shoe looks like after balling...

View media item 168275

You're right, stuff like that shouldnt happen but it o, across the board. Not just Nike, all brands. That's a fact.

You keep saying plastic, plastic plastic...but the d rose is plastic too.

i don't care what tinker says, I never denied that the LBJX is plastic, I just said it performs better than leather.

Yeah you are right. Sheed and others are wearing less breathable shoes. But just because you can wipe your butt with the thinnest 1 ply paper doesn't make it better than 3 ply.

Not saying af1 or foams are trash, but there are better optionmatter of fact, i won't say hyperfuse is better than leather. I won't make that claim because i dont know. both have their strong and weak qualities.

What i will say is that every claim you make regarding nike, lbj, goes across the board.

You have strong opinions, you facts just don't add up.

Last edited:
those Xmas Xs lookin real good right now, might do a complete 360 on them and cop
nthat.gif

You're right, stuff like that shouldnt happen but it o, across the board. Not just Nike, all brands. That's a fact.
You keep saying plastic, plastic plastic...but the d rose is plastic too.
i don't care what tinker says, I never denied that the LBJX is plastic, I just said it performs better than leather.
Yeah you are right. Sheed and others are wearing less breathable shoes. But just because you can wipe your butt with the thinnest 1 ply paper doesn't make it better than 3 ply.
Not saying af1 or foams are trash, but there are better optionmatter of fact, i won't say hyperfuse is better than leather. I won't make that claim because i dont know. both have their strong and weak qualities.
What i will say is that every claim you make regarding nike, lbj, goes across the board.
You have strong opinions, you facts just don't add up.
not true, adidas make some of d-rose line made from durabuck/nubuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom