Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't have gotten this if it weren't for the AJ9 releases
grin.gif
 i think it diverted the buyers attention
ohwell.gif

I wanted to stay away from the Xs but after seeing them in the person a few days ago, and how nice they feel going to pick up a pair. . hoping for a restock of the Chrstmas'.. could not get them today, just couldnt get them after all the other stuff i bought for the fam, and for myself.
you guys do know that they are dropping at your local HOH, Footlockers, malls, NDC or wherever you cop your shoes tomorrow right?...anyway can't wait to see Lebron in these today!

I'm gonna try my luck in the morning with the Brons & KDs.. If I strike out, I'm gonna see what's good with the mall.

Good looking out.. thought they were only released today.. Had moved all my focus on the Retro Jordans with all the recent releases.. Thanks.

Gonna try DMing them, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. It would be nice to have the discount, but I'm happy I was able to get a pair.

you guys do know that they are dropping at your local HOH, Footlockers, malls, NDC or wherever you cop your shoes tomorrow right?...anyway can't wait to see Lebron in these today!
yeah but most of these stores if not all of them are raffle only
eyes.gif
 NDC is your only real good shot at these
tired.gif

dad wanted to get me a present so i said i'll take the lavas... just ordered for 154.99 from oslife with free shipping!

yeah but most of these stores if not all of them are raffle only
eyes.gif
 NDC is your only real good shot at these
tired.gif
if that be the case i hope that city gear gets them because there's one in my mall and i dont think they do that rsvp and raffle crap!

Hey X heads, I wear a 10.5 in the LB9s a 10 in Kobe 6 and kd iv. Ordered a 10 in these will I be good? I've got narrow feet too

i guess its ndc or bust for the xmas's...didnt realize eastbay was doing the release today...fml, hopefully people will be focused on the kobes or the re release of the ixs so i can grab my first pair of X's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom