Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this Xmas lebron looked cool on court, but I just can't see myself wearing this shoe ever. Maybe on Christmas, but that's one out of every 365 days. The green and red just doesn't work well casually speaking.

I doubt I'll cop the actual xmas brons. I've been wearing the hell out of my jades and people have just been calling them my xmas shoes. I'll prob cop the KD's and maybe try for those MB IX's tomorrow morning. Shouldn't be too hard.

I think this Xmas lebron looked cool on court, but I just can't see myself wearing this shoe ever. Maybe on Christmas, but that's one out of every 365 days. The green and red just doesn't work well casually speaking.
That's the main reason why I sold my Xmas IX's. They looked great but I wore them maybe 2-3 times at the most.

I've yet to pull out my IX Xmas...today was the day but decided against it...not sure why but oh well...

yeah but most of these stores if not all of them are raffle only:rolleyes  NDC is your only real good shot at these|I

if that be the case i hope that city gear gets them because there's one in my mall and i dont think they do that rsvp and raffle crap!

Finishline has these, first come, first serve tomorrow at 8am... Online as well... The GRs don't have a jeweled swoosh... Good luck to all tomorrow morning!

I need to see these Christmas Xs in person before deciding if I'm going to cop or not

Last edited:
Copped this shirt from Champs on Monday when I went looking for the release info on the pack. Matches the pattern on the Ruby graphic on the medial heel. And it's a regular cotton shirt not the Dri Fit cotton (which I prefer...)

View media item 186415

I got a RSVP at Nike Dallas tmrw but roads are awful...Hope they show some heart and increase the pickup window.

Casually?

A generally "muted" outfit, blacks/greys/whites with dark denim and these as the only loud color on your outfit would look good, depending on the fit and whatnot of the rest of the outfit. This is generally a good way to wear loud colored shoes. People still try to match?

Still wanna see the Christmas shoes with red laces.

Im in dallas too, got the rsvp but not tryin to drive in ice for these joints
I sent them a tweet, and I know a couple of my friends and some other NTers did as well. I suggest you do, too...Hopefully if we get enough ppl they'll extend it.

Need to see the Christmas worn casually (with jeans and what not). I don't want to cop and then have to get rid of them later because I can't pull them off

UnDS'd Jades Today For Xmas.....
haha diggin the socks man
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom