Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Those are nice they just aren't for me though.
only pair that I wanted until the volts come out  :D   these are my first 10's and yea...things feel good for bball but i'd feel pretty redic wearing em casual, however it still will be done!
smokin.gif

yeah those photoshopped lows are legit too bad Nike will make them all one solid color. I'll scoop the black/red lows if it looks like that as long as they don't put a grey tongue like last years.

Last edited:
Is their like a dolphin(aqua) green color paper or is that just the lighting. Not that it makes any difference whatsoever- just odd to me that Floridians had pink paper and Jades nothing unique.

I like Dolphins, I just promised myself no more shoes until my birthday after BHMs- May 1st- yikes
 Yea there is a greenish type colored paper, it actually looks like itd be more fitted for the jades.

Is their like a dolphin(aqua) green color paper or is that just the lighting. Not that it makes any difference whatsoever- just odd to me that Floridians had pink paper and Jades nothing unique.

Most of them come with wrapper paper; however, sometimes they don't directly correlate to the color way. When I took the pictures of the Prisms, the paper was green. I do like the packaging on the Lebrons. It's too bad they didn't include the limited edition boxing with all of the pairs since they're charging the $180 and up.

Take the sku to your local store and they can find it. 

Has it been confirmed that the Corks will be on NDC? 
I called both of my local stores, one didn't even act like they knew what a stock locate was and the other told me that the Christmas was a HOH only and that they couldn't order it from another store.  Gotta love those local retail employees.  All this because Eastbay sent me an 11.5 when i needed a 12.  With the insoles out my toes were still a little too cramped for my liking so i ultimately decided to send them back.  Guess i'm just gonna have to keep checking ole fleabay.

Last edited:
Please stop with the PS of lows! Y'all did the same with the Mids and I said back then we'd be setting ourselves up for major disappointment, don't do that to us all over again!!!!

sorry ,this is the wrong thread for this development , but i had to share. i think this is true due to this

I feel a foamposite one is on the horizon with a rayguns theme to it. Notice they all have glow in the dark outsoles. and like peru implied to earlier concerning last year's pack, the galaxy foamposite hyped up the rest of the pack. The same thing will repeat itself once again this year. It never fails. 
mean.gif
Robocoppin the Air Force Max 2013 Area 72's for sure

Does anyone have a release calendar? Whats coming after the BHMs? Not the elites right? Those don't drop til Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom