Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I like this year's BHM better than last year, I am still on the fence. Anyone seen GS Lavas or Floridians in their area/local spots? TIA

nice pickup...do you mind sheddin some light on where from? 1 of 2 colorways im actively seeking..thanks
Ordered last week from kickzstore.com They had them on sale for 140.00 shipped but looks like they are now sold out.

I know this prob isnt the place and I apologize beforehand, saw some jades on here in my size at $180 w/ free shipping coupon-     is citygear.com   legit?

It's not the colorways honestly. It's purely the model, silhouette. 8's were awesome, 9's were great, 10's are.....meh, ok. But thus print on an 8 or 9 and hysteria would ensue!

It's not the colorways honestly. It's purely the model, silhouette. 8's were awesome, 9's were great, 10's are.....meh, ok. But thus print on an 8 or 9 and hysteria would ensue!

I'd agree with you but it just seems like Nike is taking the easy way out with this model to not give the public more options as far as CWs. I mean, is it really that hard to do a two-tone upper on the fuse?

I guess I should clarify, are you referring to the BHMs or the X's as a whole? If only the BHMs, could not agree with you more; you are spot on. It's not that I want to constantly complain, but the fact that the prices are on the rise and materials look cheaper (I'm actually a fan of the fuse for balling purposes, but I know there is more to the crowd than just those who hoop), the least we could get are some CWs that aren't all painted with one broad stroke.

I'd agree with you but it just seems like Nike is taking the easy way out with this model to not give the public more options as far as CWs. I mean, is it really that hard to do a two-tone upper on the fuse?

I guess I should clarify, are you referring to the BHMs or the X's as a whole? If only the BHMs, could not agree with you more; you are spot on. It's not that I want to constantly complain, but the fact that the prices are on the rise and materials look cheaper (I'm actually a fan of the fuse for balling purposes, but I know there is more to the crowd than just those who hoop), the least we could get are some CWs that aren't all painted with one broad stroke.

I was talking about the BHM but sorta the model in general as well. I get exactly what you're saying. I'm very intrigued to see what the Elite model looks like.

^Yea Portland is quickstrike Rsvp 
laugh.gif

if were talking only about the silhouettes, than how come you consider the 10s to be ok? theyre basically the same shape as the 8s. not disagreeing with your point or attacking you, I just want to hear your elaboration on it..since you usually break **** down good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom