Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wouldn't have helped IMO. The 9's just look so much better.

Exactly. Unlike many on this thread....the 10s are a solid model to me. If you like the 8s, the 10s could very well had been an adequate V3 model.

My gripe is with that midsole pattern. Damn thing is just so unnecessary & makes the shoe look childish. A plain white or black midsole or even an orange midsole to match the orange diamond piece & I would of copped.

BHM 9s are just a clean colorway.

BHM 9s >>> BHM 10s......easy.

Saw the bhm socks today they are pretty nice will pick em up tomorrow along with my Kobe and kd but I'm on the fence about the brons lol game time decision

good thing im not in portland. their rsvp process is completely ****** up. It would probably take em longer than 45 seconds to select their friends to win

Dudes that don't know how to wear these properly make these look bad.. Bow wow for example. Wore my jades the other day & got a hand full of complements.

Dudes that don't know how to wear these properly make these look bad.. Bow wow for example. Wore my jades the other day & got a hand full of complements.

I would personally like to see Nike stop putting the Nike check on the toe box of the shoe, like so many of this years models. Sight for sore eyes!

Last edited:
FINALLY! so happy i just was able to order the Xmas from nike...
happy.gif

I love the swoosh on the toe box. Fell in love with that since the Air GO LWP, CWebb(now known as Sensations), and Pippen 1. Without that I would probably not have as many X as I do now.

Yeah lazy and also cost cutting. Financially great move if you are Nike, cause the average consumer doesn't really care how the bottom of the shoe looks, but for sneaker heads its just pure arrogance on Nike's part. They must know we will buy them regardless, so what the hell right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom