Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS ANY BUSINESS SHOULD. WE ONLY COMPLAIN BECAUSE WE ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE FENCE. THE PEEPS OVER AT NIKE AND THE MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS ARE GETTING THAT GUAP AND THEN HEADING TO THE FERRARI DEALERSHIP.
but when is it too much? I mean they can only drive one ferrari at a time....

What about the BHM though? My point is they can throw in all this bs but that's not what I'm buying and quite frankly when you're paying $180 for some shoes that they already have raised the prices on they should be including that stuff for free.
If u cant afford it dont buy it and if u can then y u complaining?
You are in the wrong hobby my friend #just saying
BHM extra cost was for charity...

Last edited:
The all-star on some of the worse Xs this year. I have the SLH 9s and I think these are too girly. And these best Xs are the Jades(which I have) and the volts

AS ANY BUSINESS SHOULD. WE ONLY COMPLAIN BECAUSE WE ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE FENCE. THE PEEPS OVER AT NIKE AND THE MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS ARE GETTING THAT GUAP AND THEN HEADING TO THE FERRARI DEALERSHIP.
It will never be enough. These guys are building wealth. Not just for themselves but for future generations.

Last edited:
To much? This post is ironic considering that you're on a sneaker forum where people have an over abundance of shoes. There is no such thing as to much in our culture. We actively preach greed and over excess.

To much? This post is ironic considering that you're on a sneaker forum where people have an over abundance of shoes. There is no such thing as to much in our culture. We actively preach greed and over excess.
I knew someone was gonna bring that up. but were talking in two or three digits per pair, not six figures

Kinda bummed with the lackluster colorways this year with the X's, especially since I went crazy with the 9's last year and copped like 8 colorways.

Anyway, copped my first pair of X's this morning off NiceKicks-- Canary's.  They were $180 but my homie gave me a discount code "nkvid20" and that took off 20% so they came out to $144 shipped (shipping is free for Nicekicks members, takes 30 secs to sign up). 

Just passing along the savings in case anybody wanted to cop em 
smokin.gif

Any body know were to get sum t-shirts to match lebron x. i have the Floridians, lava's pressure and I'm getting the all star and volt's when they come out. can some 1 tell a website to cop sum shirts and hats to match. i don't like the official Nike shirts when a shoe drop. i like to have someting different. please help me thanks.

Will the all stars be hard to get and where will we be able to get them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom