Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, how much of a disappointment has this shoe been?

I mean, the colorways are sort of moving, but after the success of the 9/9 Elite last year, I expected a lot more. Nike is bringing a lot of weak colorways, and the shoe itself isn't really groundbreaking.

i think volts are the first 10 im gonna pick up, usually not in to loud cw's but these im diggin. hows the fit ? similar to the 9's? also thinkin about keepin the corks when i get em unless its boderline ******ed to do so 
laugh.gif

Man, how much of a disappointment has this shoe been?

I mean, the colorways are sort of moving, but after the success of the 9/9 Elite last year, I expected a lot more. Nike is bringing a lot of weak colorways, and the shoe itself isn't really groundbreaking.

TRUTH!

These 10s have been straight t r a s h, Not one colorway has popped off except maybe the corks but those are limited as ****....and don't get me started on those hideous prisms everyone is raving about....every single LeBron is sitting on shelves at my mall

Any body know were to get sum t-shirts to match lebron x. i have the Floridians, lava's pressure and I'm getting the all star and volt's when they come out. can some 1 tell a website to cop sum shirts and hats to match. i don't like the official Nike shirts when a shoe drop. i like to have someting different. please help me thanks............

All these hate on here kills this thread.

The X's will sought after some artist breaks them out on stage.
Look at the southbeach 8's. haha

everyone aiming for those corks hopefully the Volts are easy
^ I doubt it, because I think that everyone who goes and try to pick up the Corks and miss out on them will just pick up the Volts for the hell of it to try to resell them, or will change their minds once they see them up close? I already see it happening, but I kinda also got my eye on the volts as well, so hopefully my theory will be wrong lol
tongue.gif

seeing more and more players balling in these

LeBron James wearing "Miami Heat Home" LeBron X+ (10)
View media item 252423Eric Bledsoe wearing black/red LeBron X
View media item 252422Dejuan Blair wearing black / Carbon LeBron X
View media item 252981Draymond Green wearing "Canary" LeBron X
View media item 252429Drayond Green wearing "Dunkman / Duckman" LeBron X
View media item 252437Thabo Sefolosha wearing black / Carbon LeBron X
View media item 252425Paul Millsap wearing Nike ID LeBron X
View media item 252431Marvin Williams wearing Nike ID LeBron X
View media item 252430DeMarre Carroll wearing Nike ID LeBron X
View media item 252444Terrence Ross wearing Nike ID LeBron X
View media item 252432DeMar DeRozan wearing Nike ID LeBron X
View media item 252427team lebron, king james, bron, lbj, mvp, miami heat, utah jazz, toronto raptors, los angeles clippers, nba basketball players celebrities athletes sneakers

Last edited:
the x is a nice design, they just keep executing it wrong, primarily with the materials and colors. stop with the shiny crap--do matte instead. and put the textured swoosh on more pairs.

All these hate on here kills this thread.

The X's will sought after some artist breaks them out on stage.
Look at the southbeach 8's. haha

Wale and Stalley have worn them, didn't work

yup..

my 2 cents is the model itself isnt bad. its the color blocking that has released.

The IDs i have seen for this shoe are amazing. I would say they are the best IDs in the lebron line.

Drop an Entourage X or a HWC and watch the masses change their mind.

Canary Yellows are pretty decent.  Want to see them in person.  If they get heavily marked down, I will cop.  I'm good on everything else.

I'm just glad I'm using this employee discount for the Xs otherwise I'd be complaining too...but really they are a decent performance shoe it's just the colors....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom