Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever been to PG plaza? In the dark for an early line up? In a state that doesn't allow legal concealed carry? No thanks

Of course I've been out there by myself for plenty of releases I guess some dudes just look like bait more than others.

PG Plaza isnt bad. Its just the crowds and stuff that come along with the major releases.

Hood location = hood dominated crowds. Thats where people have issues.

One can only hope 
wink.gif

I reported that earlier today..here   ---
I hope this is true.

How does NDC work for limited releases. As long as you get the item in your cart are you good? Or do you have to hit the checkout button to secure your pair for a limited time.

Also anyone know what counts as one person? Do they go by credit card info/name or do they look at billing/shipping address?

Last edited:
im not even mad. used to it.

Honestly, I should be used to it too. It's just mad annoying cause I always fear them being the only place to get limited stuff. And the dude who owns PG Plaza, ain't the smartest dude in the least bit imo. Dealt with him out there for the Galaxy Foams. Never dealing with PG Plaza again unless they do things legit.

Luckily, I'm still good on these Corks regardless. Got options.

sneakermane - u already know how they do us in the bmore area. for some reason, they say we not shoe heads or something. they send larger inventories to the DC/VA area consistently. Look at how many places got the "restocks" during all star weekend.

Here's my story, wake up today around 11am phone rings at 12. Long story short I got the plumbing job I was trying to get, yay me, woo hoo, I'm happy. The guy asks when I could start and me being a loyal and truthful person I said ASAP. He said alright cool I'll see you tomorrow at the shop 8am 
eyes.gif
 right before the most anticipated shoe releases. I will most deff miss the Mercer RSVP unless they do it later after 4:30pm which I doubt they will. I know my new job is a priority over sneakers but I'm sure some of you can relate. Anyway, good luck to everyone gunning for these hopefully I can cop a pair on NDC or RSVP for Mercer. 

And what are the chances Mercer does a late RSVP 
happy.gif

Here's my story, wake up today around 11am phone rings at 12. Long story short I got the plumbing job I was trying to get, yay me, woo hoo, I'm happy. The guy asks when I could start and me being a loyal and truthful person I said ASAP. He said alright cool I'll see you tomorrow at the shop 8am 
eyes.gif
 right before the most anticipated shoe releases. I will most deff miss the Mercer RSVP unless they do it later after 4:30pm which I doubt they will. I know my new job is a priority over sneakers but I'm sure some of you can relate. Anyway, good luck to everyone gunning for these hopefully I can cop a pair on NDC or RSVP for Mercer. 

And what are the chances Mercer does a late RSVP 
happy.gif
QUIT YOUR JOB.

Will you be able to navigate through NDC to find these on the site somewhere or do you HAVE to wait for the Twitter link? I only ask because when buying from Eastbay or FNL you can navigate through the site and usually find them before they're posted via Twitter.

Yeah yeah, I know... n00b question. I'm asking in all seriousness though.

Will you be able to navigate through NDC to find these on the site somewhere or do you HAVE to wait for the Twitter link? I only ask because when buying from Eastbay or FNL you can navigate through the site and usually find them before they're posted via Twitter.

What do you think "Twitter Link Only" stands for

UNKNWN in Miami just tweeted that their pairs will come in the special box and still stay at $305.  50 tickets will be handed out Friday.

if you gotta ask that question you might as well not even try online

sneakermane - u already know how they do us in the bmore area. for some reason, they say we not shoe heads or something. they send larger inventories to the DC/VA area consistently. Look at how many places got the "restocks" during all star weekend.

It is what it is. I don't stress what I can't get and NEVER pay resell prices. If Nike don't want my money.....cool.

Last major release at PG Plaza that I went to was for China Brons/Nerfs. Told myself I was done with that spot after that. I ain't trying to **** up nobody's kids over these shoes. :lol:

ive been on strike from PG Plaza HoH since i heard how silly it was down there.

At least the price came down. Granted if I had the chance to purchase even at the old price I would have.

ive rocked one of my pairs 4 times and they aint creased that dude must be an elephant or somethin. cork aint creasin with casual wear for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom