Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
...posts pic of himself with corks in hand....still has zero dates lined up Saturday night....
laugh.gif

yes there is a padded inner lining. no they dont crease like that unless he ran a damn marathon in them those are probably gentrys fat ***'s corks

Corks available in toddler or infant sizes?

:tongue:

The whole cork thing is really lost on me. I mean, I get the concept, but the fact that people are this bananas over this shoe is completely beyond my comprehension.

I really feel like these would be an easy pass for me even with a swoosh discount available. Guess thats why they say different strokes for different folks. Good luck to everyone beasting for these and be safe.

Sweet price drop!! Sucks more for that dude who paid 799! Don't matter if I get them or not, they will be sold by myself or another!

It seems like only 10 HoH's are getting corks... Do you guys think the stock will be the usually run or more than usual

Seen this on Deftronic site just passing it along.. don't murder me
nerd.gif

View media item 279099

They Crease ..They Flake Off.. ..You can't get them really wet.. ..You can't get excess dirt on them because it would be too hard clean with any liquid substance....There is no padded inner-lining.. ..They come in a regular brown NSW Box..

lol people better think twice before dropping more than 2x retail

Here's my story, wake up today around 11am phone rings at 12. Long story short I got the plumbing job I was trying to get, yay me, woo hoo, I'm happy. The guy asks when I could start and me being a loyal and truthful person I said ASAP. He said alright cool I'll see you tomorrow at the shop 8am 
eyes.gif
 right before the most anticipated shoe releases. I will most deff miss the Mercer RSVP unless they do it later after 4:30pm which I doubt they will. I know my new job is a priority over sneakers but I'm sure some of you can relate. Anyway, good luck to everyone gunning for these hopefully I can cop a pair on NDC or RSVP for Mercer. 

And what are the chances Mercer does a late RSVP 
happy.gif
congrats on da job man!

For all we know, dude could have hooped in them joints every day for a month to get em like that. Ya'll might be hittin the panic button for no reason. Ya'll still gonna *attempt* to cop though lol

Last edited:
No Foot Locker in ATL is getting the Corks..that's unheard of..NDC it is..
Somebody said on here the other day that they knew a store that was getting them. Never heard back from him though. I'm trying to get my hands on them since I'll be working Saturday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom