Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can shed some light on CrookedTongues practices?

Don't wan't to celebrate yet but I got the order in with an e-mail and it says order was "started". I feel like I'm gonna wake up and it's going to be cancelled lol. (This is all from yesterdays release)

Last edited:
Just got back from mercer. Was an amazing experience to say the least! Walked in dude took my info. Then went to the back where the manager I believe asked for my Name again. He went to the back got my size 13. The woman at the register told me that I could inspect the shoes and that there was also this black metallic envelope inside that I needed to open. Not paying any attention to the envelope, I inspected my pair. Flawless. She then explains that I need to open up the envelope because I could win a special box. (I'm thinking the wooden one from the photos) I open it up and sure enough, it was GOLD baby! A few people huddle around to see what all the excitement was about. The manager comes over and drops off this amazing golden mirrored box with the griffin logo etched on it. Granted the box has a few scratches on the mirrored finish (which obviuosly bums me out, but I don't think twice about asking for a "less scratched box") I was just so elated to get the shoes, let alone all this extras.

So for all of you that complained about the box....here is a MF Box done right! I'm #10 of only 21 people to have these. I will not be selling under any circumstances!!!

View media item 284182
View media item 284183
View media item 284184
View media item 284185
View media item 284187

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Congrats to all that copped!

Very cool man. Congrats on the box! It looks insane!...were all 21 boxes at mercer? The wooden box came out of solefly?

What ever happened to the box with the hay in it, did they end up giving any of those out or just the mirrored boxes??

eBay prices have raised pretty drastically since last night. They were going for $600-$700 last night/this morning. Now they're going for $1500....

eBay prices have raised pretty drastically since last night. They were going for $600-$700 last night/this morning. Now they're going for $1500....

I think they are still going for the same price. Most of the buy it now's are at $1000 and up and they are just sitting.

Anyone know if UNDFTD in SF got their shipment?
The answer lies somewhere in this thread. Someone posted that they never got their shipment. Try searching for it first before asking the same question other people have been asking.

Last edited:
Wow really wish I could've gotten these for retail. In my opinion these are the best lebrons ever, even better than the south beach 8s. Congrats to all of you who got them.

You might want to sell those shoes and get back into school.
roll.gif
 Laugh of the day bwahahahahahah

you guys kill me lurkers half  this site is lurkers if you come on just to tell someone nice cop or show what you got your lurker if you not helping anyone your basically a lurker just an active lurker 
I'm not referring to people who are signed into the message board and not posting. I'm referring to guests who frequent the board for info or kicksdeals who blows up info posted here.

I have no issue with people posting links, as it's giving an opportunity. The only issue is the people taking advantage of that info. You have people who are involved on the message board, participating in conversations, dropping info or posting pics. And then you have those who know Nike Talk is going to have all of the info for a sneaker release, let me be a guest and snipe that info.

CAG posts deals for games; however, there is a feature on the site that limits you to five views (five pages) before they "invite" you to join the message board, which is only fair.

Don't know what eBay your looking at but the majority of the corks are selling for $600-$800.

Wow... 5 days of camping.  Thats putting in work... losing out cash... but for the shoes.. I figure thats gotta be work. I hope you are keeping them my man. Be one of the one's who actually gets these hard to get joints to wear and appreciate.

Sad all the good releases come to this now... but hey if folks are willing to go through all this who is Nike not to put you through it lol

Rocky where you been bud? Been a while since I've seen you post. I'm not so sure about how I feel about 'Bron retro product when alot of us have DS older pairs laying about. Then again with all this limited, overpriced nonsense we may not even get a chance to even see let alone hold a retro pair.

Cork's go for like $850-1000 tops, it appears 90% of the people who bought them were to flip.

The price will only go down.

Cork's go for like $850-1000 tops, it appears 90% of the people who bought them were to flip.

The price will only go down.
They'll be like any shoe.  Prices are sky high in presales.  Prices drop slightly on release day.  Prices drop significantly from weeks 1-8 after release.  Prices go back up 2 months after release.

These will never be in the Yeezy range.  6-12 months from now, they'll be in the $1000-1200 range in my guess.

That box Kennyisdead :smokin

Damn, awesome day for you. I wonder what that would fetch on ebay? I'd keep that for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom