Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cork's go for like $850-1000 tops, it appears 90% of the people who bought them were to flip.

The price will only go down.
it'll go down soon but eventually it will rise back up, no chance they go below 500 unless the seller is very desperate

They'll be like any shoe.  Prices are sky high in presales.  Prices drop slightly on release day.  Prices drop significantly from weeks 1-8 after release.  Prices go back up 2 months after release.

These will never be in the Yeezy range.  6-12 months from now, they'll be in the $1000-1200 range in my guess.

I don't even think that, Galaxy Foams were $700-900 presale and they went for $2-4k on rd-week after.

Now they go for $1000-2000 depending on size.

Corks will be around $750-900 in the end, especially since they're a FRAGILE shoe.

Last edited:
here's a conversation to be had...... South Beach 8s vs. Lebron 10 corks
laugh.gif
 which one would you rather have
eyes.gif

here's a conversation to be had...... South Beach 8s vs. Lebron 10 corks:lol:  which one would you rather have:rolleyes
corks, i had the opportunity to buy the south beaches near RD before the huge spike in price and passed for the bin 7's. I believe the 8's were(still kinda are) too plain. Its basically a nike swoosh with no other design on the shoe. at least v2 and PS added something

here's a conversation to be had...... South Beach 8s vs. Lebron 10 corks
laugh.gif
 which one would you rather have
eyes.gif
I have both and I'm not sure, good question, I've worn my south beaches about 3 times and the corks will have to wait since its snowing here, but the South Beach 8s are in my top 5 in my personal collection

Where can I get that shirt? Thinking about getting it. Looked on FNL, NDC and eastbay and didn't see it.

Last edited:
ebay prices on these are settling at around 850 more or less...do you guys think these will consistently break the 1k mark in the future?

Need a fellow NT that can help me out copping that lion sweatshirt that was posts with the corks, not near a HOH or sheikhs....
dude check the european websites like end clothing and others with NSW accounts. Im sure one of them has that crewneck

I called them all week and also went in on Thursday and they said they weren't getting them. I don't believe them for one sec though because I heard from reliable sources that prove otherwise. I think they sold them out the backdoor, family/friends. They pulled that same thing with other exclusive releases. i.e. Galaxy Foams (although, they did release some of their stock)

I called them all week and also went in on Thursday and they said they weren't getting them. I don't believe them for one sec though because I heard from reliable sources that prove otherwise. I think they sold them out the backdoor, family/friends. They pulled that same thing with other exclusive releases. i.e. Galaxy Foams (although, they did release some of their stock)
(212) 720-3700 Report them.

anyone got shipping info or reply mail(not confirmation) for the corks from caliroots?i mailed them about my order and still waiting on them...

View media item 284795
Got lucky and won a raffle. I did not get my size so I sold them. I listed them for $899 and less than a minute later some one bought it now. Fastest sale ever. They fresh doe. If I had won my size I might have kept them.

Lurkers are probably gone right now, and I would like to help others and hopefully help myself at this point for future releases.

Here is a list of international stores that I believe carried the Corks (though they may not have all released online):

Are there any I missed that people would be willing to share?  And I'm still stumped on that damn riddle about 50's 21 Questions.

cot damn dude...you like a dinosaur here....:smokin :smokin :smokin..repped both for join date and info.

Last edited:
Cant wait for mines to ship

this was an interesting thread

Which thread release has the most pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom