Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here's the long and skinny.....

Struck out on NDC, first time in a while, because the BOTs were in full force! So because the creators want to charge and make it unfair for everyone who wants the shoes! I am hiring a programmer, my bro-in law, he's comes cheap!
nthat.gif
I will have MULTIPLE bots built in multiple languages and they will be released as freeware to all on NT! I will include videos on how to implement them and fully use them once I have them built. This will take some time so bare with me! The days of the unfair bot advantage is coming to an end with or without Nike addressing the issue!

Here's the script I got earlier from the thread for all so far.

selenium.select("class=selectBox-label", "13");

selenium.click("class=add-to-cart nike-button nike-button-orange")

selenium.waitForElement("class=checkout-button nike-button nike-button-orange");

selenium.click("class=checkout-button nike-button nike-button-orange");

do while { // conditional below }

selenium.refresh();

Thread.sleep(500);

if(element("class=js-tweet-text").contains("Cork is now available") { // click on gonike link }

PS Before you claim "saltiness"....Look below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well much props to you if you come through with the program and share it to everyone. But then, it'll just escalate this situation

I just want to say that I'm all for everyone having a fair shot. But everyone who has a 'bot' will cancel each other out and it will REALLY come down to internet speed and how fast your CPU is. So you can expect to see screen shot after screen shot of people posting their speedtest.net results.

What you're doing is awesome tho, make no mistake. Just my honest .02

OneSickRetro

I applaud you sir.

I have been emailing Nike everyday about that issue.

Last edited:
Well much props to you if you come through with the program and share it to everyone. But then, it'll just escalate this situation
well im sure as hell not going to sit back and let these dudes just take every release....

If everyone did get a bot it would be back to square 1 (which is a good thing in my opinion). It'll be fair again.

my buddy is getting one of those RSVP bots for twitter RSVP so once i get that ill post it for the masses as well. time to level the playing field for everyone. :smokin

If everyone did get a bot it would be back to square 1 (which is a good thing in my opinion). It'll be fair again.

In a way yes, in a way no. Some bots are much better then others, etc. Lots of variables. Getting back to square one is eliminating them all together.

I just want to say that I'm all for everyone having a fair shot. But everyone who has a 'bot' will cancel each other out and it will REALLY come down to internet speed and how fast your CPU is. So you can expect to see screen shot after screen shot of people posting their speedtest.net results.

What you're doing is awesome tho, make no mistake. Just my honest .02
Like everyone keeps saying, it depends on your ping to the Nikestore website.

well im sure as hell not going to sit back and let these dudes just take every release....
I agree. It's ridiculous. When you click on the twitter link, almost all of the pairs are in a cart. I've NEVER gotten through on NDC except for the crappy Squadron 13s.

I think they even do it with FTL and family and FNL, but those sites have mechanisms in place to curb quick purchases.

Well here's the long and skinny.....

Struck out on NDC, first time in a while, because the BOTs were in full force! So because the creators want to charge and make it unfair for everyone who wants the shoes! I am hiring a programmer, my bro-in law, he's comes cheap! :nthat: I will have MULTIPLE bots built in multiple languages and they will be released as freeware to all on NT! I will include videos on how to implement them and fully use them once I have them built. This will take some time so bare with me! The days of the unfair bot advantage is coming to an end with or without Nike addressing the issue!

Here's the script I got earlier from the thread for all so far.

selenium.select("class=selectBox-label", "13");

selenium.click("class=add-to-cart nike-button nike-button-orange")

selenium.waitForElement("class=checkout-button nike-button nike-button-orange");

selenium.click("class=checkout-button nike-button nike-button-orange");

do while { // conditional below }

selenium.refresh();

Thread.sleep(500);

if(element("class=js-tweet-text").contains("Cork is now available") { // click on gonike link }

PS Before you claim "saltiness"....Look below!

View media item 284841

By distributing the program, you'd be making it more difficult for everyone else. Way to help out the community. All you're doing is contributing to the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom