Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty obvious they already knew they didn't have it. Most of you guys been chatting up live reps and calling in customer service getting the BS stuff of "we will drop it randomly sometime today, systems are down" all day today. The stock got sold to employees. You already know the story doesn't add up.

The worst part is even their latest update is a lie. I bet you anything. That kind of stuff doesn't happen. They made that up and I know for a fact they did. JJ is run by like a 17 or 18 year old drop out HS student selling sneakers out of his mom's basement.

They didn't just kill it. They threw their hopes in the air for multiple days, fed them red bull to keep them a float.......then shot every single one of those suckers down with a 50 cal.
i cant breathe lmaoooooo. Jimmy Jazz is on **** ****. they told me on friday that theyd release online monday at 8am because of a system error. nothing ships on sundays. so theyve known since saturday the latest that they werent getting the shoes lol

LMAO DA TROLLJOB JJ PUT IN.

BEST PART IS YALL KNOW 99% OF DUDES WAITING FOR THE LINK WERENT EEM FANS IF DA X NOR PLANNED ON WEARING THEM

You know what I was wrong jimmyjazz do put stuff on ebay. Wow my apologies. But it wasnt the corks

The limited pairs of the Lebron X Cork style that were supposed to go up on JimmyJazz.com were accidentally shipped to a Jimmy Jazz store, and are at this point sold out.  We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.  Please feel free to use coupon code UJ32 to get Free Economical Shipping on your next order.

3961928712_b9fddcb57f_z.jpg
You gotta pay the Troll TollIf You Wanna Get Into That Boy's SoulYou gotta pay the Troll TollTo get in!You want the baby boy's soulYou gotta pay the Troll TollYou gotta pay the Troll TollTo get in!Troll Toll!

LMAO DA TROLLJOB JJ PUT IN.

BEST PART IS YALL KNOW 99% OF DUDES WAITING FOR THE LINK WERENT EEM FANS IF DA X NOR PLANNED ON WEARING THEM
i was.  very unique idea for a shoe.  would have worn them the day i got them in the mail

U SIR ARE IN THE MINORITY.

HELL IM DA BIGGEST BRON FAN AND IM DA FIRST TO ADMIT IF I HAD ACCESS I WOULD RESELL THESE ASAP ROCKY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom