Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunkmans will be available on FTL.com and HOH so they are not excluded to Champs and NDC. Eastbay reps will you guys be getting the Dunkmans on the 21st?
I hope so, so that they can be had later with discount. :D

Ok guys, please help me out with this situation.
Near 0% chance those are samples. Look at the air unit, it looks like the people that made the fake took the air unit of the hyperposite and stuck it onto the X. The flag is wrong, and to mention Samples do say sample on the size tag. The seller can get in some big trouble with nike/the law by selling a fake pair as legit

Last edited:
Dude, this IS that pair that I was talking about. Hurricane Sandy ****ed up the mail for days around me, just got them yesterday. I have an authentic pair of GM's and this abomination. And yes thanks everyone for pointing it out over and over I should have known better..I completely agree. I made a mistake, won't do it again, but the seller is still in the wrong. Thanks for all the helpful replies.

Don't call him either. E-mail and text only, so you have a record of what is said.

ok kenny that makes a little more sense. didnt mean any negativity, glad i was able to help. hope it goes smoothly for you.
and i agree with jack, do not call. im not sure about your state but i know in the state of FL if you are going to record a phone call, the person on the other line must be aware. if you plan to record him you need to tell him then proceed, otherwise you are breaking the law.
email messages will be your best paper trail. text messages as well but if you do not save them, there is no way for a cell phone carrier to track the messages other than time/date but no content into.

"In the description I said that they were the non-Nike plus version i asked answered several questions about this idem and i specified they did not come with them. I picked these up from Footlocker earlier this fall. They never did the release on this version."

Kinda confused here...Seller claims Footlocker sells 'samples"?...I knew about Nike Outlet selling B-grades and "oddities" like ID models...but Footlocker..maybe you should give Footlocker a call and see if this is true....

Dunkmans will be available on FTL.com and HOH so they are not excluded to Champs and NDC. Eastbay reps will you guys be getting the Dunkmans on the 21st?
I hope so, so that they can be had later with discount. :D

Yes, we will be carrying the Nike LeBron X Dunkmans. They will release on 11/21 at 8:00 AM EST.

EastbayRep - Dan

I hope so, so that they can be had later with discount.
happy.gif
Yes, we will be carrying the Nike LeBron X Dunkmans. They will release on 11/21 at 8:00 AM EST.

EastbayRep - Dan
What about the Floridians?

They definitely could have done more with the Prisms. 

I agree. They could've added a jeweled swoosh in the different prism colors. That small change would've done it.

Better yet, a clear prism-like jeweled swoosh. Those Nike guys don't use their brains.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been confirmed or not, but Nike is only releasing the black Floridians and the white version that surfaced was just a sample, correct???

looking fwd to seeing the Floridians in person... i just wish they were releasing with jeweled swoosh... it makes such a big difference imo

Last edited:
"In the description I said that they were the non-Nike plus version i asked answered several questions about this idem and i specified they did not come with them. I picked these up from Footlocker earlier this fall. They never did the release on this version."
Kinda confused here...Seller claims Footlocker sells 'samples"?...I knew about Nike Outlet selling B-grades and "oddities" like ID models...but Footlocker..maybe you should give Footlocker a call and see if this is true....
they are fake. Why would footlocker sell one pair of samples to some random guy? that doesn't even make sense. I'm surprised people even entertain the thought.

To buy a pair without the jeweled swoosh costs $195.75 here in California. Nike are punks for not giving us a jeweled swoosh for that price.

I agree also. I think all the versions of the Lebron X's are pointless for the most part ( Lebron X $180, Lebron X+ Sport Pack compatiable, $200, Lebron X+ Sports Pack included $270, and the Lebron X NSW Price TBD) Especially the $180.00 ones! I'm still blown away that the black & red Nike Check on my Cutting Jades is basically a sticker :smh: along with the other themed sticker/screen print on the inner side or "medial" portion of the shoe :x is beyond cheap imo :smh:

Last edited:
My jades came in the mail today, nice shoe. Nike never even confirmed my second pair of jades but they were delivered also so I was shocked.

Maybe the QS will be the beginning of the good colors.

Naw, that won't happen. Who am I trying to fool. :rolleyes

I've seen a couple shops tweet these today stating they are QS......maybe this is what all the QS talk is about???

not my pics. a member from SC posted these. Lebron gave a kid his pe's from da nets vs heat game last week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom