Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
how crazy would that be being a kid and having LeBron (or any big time athlete) give you his game worn shoes.. :smokin :pimp:

Last edited:
Those PE's are like the best Bron's I've seen so far besides the Olympics 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I wish we could do the Outlined Jeweled Swoosh on Nike iD like that. I have a pair I'm going to order that is close to those...

I just wish they were at least plastic like on the ID's

So the IDs are offering a jeweled swoosh that differs from the GR + versions?

I Just Wanted To Share...
Nike Gave Us Sleepers (Dust Bags) With The Crown Jewels Which I Thought It Was A Nice Touch So I Made Sleepers For Every LeBron X I Picked Up So Far, Here's A Shot At My Sleepers For My NIke ID's..

Nice touch indeed! How'd you come across custom dusters? :nerd:

i really want to like some of the upcoming colorways, but i just dont like the majority of them

the fact they cost 180-200 doesnt help either

Last edited:
Just received my Jades today (first pair of X's) these things look really good in person and they're really comfortable. I'm very satisfied with my purchase 8)

Damn I just bought a pair of Olympic Lebron Xs for a steal. Hopefully I don't get fakes! And unfortunately those blk/red Xs are the QS people were talking about.

I Just Wanted To Share...
Nike Gave Us Sleepers (Dust Bags) With The Crown Jewels Which I Thought It Was A Nice Touch So I Made Sleepers For Every LeBron X I Picked Up So Far, Here's A Shot At My Sleepers For My NIke ID's..

Nice touch indeed! How'd you come across custom dusters? :nerd:

I had them made...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom