Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these perform on court as a guard? I've been always wearing light shoes like the kobes, roses, and hyperdunk and never really wear heavy shoes. Does weight really make a difference?

Considering LeBron is not a guard they are not designed for guards and how you would normally play. I do know Eric Bledsoe wore them a couple times but now he's back to the Soldier VIs.

But considering that LeBron does a lot of slashing and ball handling they might suit your game but I've heard that somebody wore them as a guard and didn't really feel the responsiveness they wanted. Possibly being that they are specified to LeBron's specs as a freak athlete (height/weight).

Last edited:
How do these perform on court as a guard? I've been always wearing light shoes like the kobes, roses, and hyperdunk and never really wear heavy shoes. Does weight really make a difference?

Weight isnt the issue. The issue is forefoot flexibility and responsiveness. The lebron X is higher off the ground compared to the other shoes you stated. You wont be able to feel the court as much and thus might not cut and change direction as quickly.

Dunkmans are not a HOH only... champs has them too...

Yeah, the salesman at Champs said the Dunkman's were in the back. He said they weren't getting the Floridians while the guy at Foot Locker said the opposite.

Next week has four big releases. Gawd.

[COLOR=#Red]JM [/COLOR]can you drop some info on the QS brons are they really the Black/Red ones?
Also the "Prism" will drop in Mens Sizes correct?... Any info on the Xmas Brons release date

I highly doubt them Black/Red joints are QS. Seen them sitting on the shelves of my local Niketown the other day.....along with the Pressures & Blue Diamonds.

Karen Civil posted a pic of the Cork / "Champagne" LeBron X on twitter :nerd:

http://imageshack.us/a/img688/8888/karencivilcork.png
karencivilcork.png
http://instagram.com/p/SKcORBkqWT/
kcivil2cork.jpg

Karen Civil showing off the nike lebron x (10) corks nsw pictures photos

Last edited:
Hmm...wonder if that pic with the Corks is from a SneakerCon in NY this weekend. Didn't go personally, but heard a good number of people were there.

Yeah, the salesman at Champs said the Dunkman's were in the back. He said they weren't getting the Floridians while the guy at Foot Locker said the opposite.
Next week has four big releases. Gawd.
four releases i thought it was five.....i guess ur not counting the team brown hyperposites?

The photo of the Corks was at a Los Angeles event called Sneaker Show and Tell earlier tonight. Was put on for the local sneaker community with an appearance by Gentry Humphrey talking shop and giving away a couple of kicks. A very fun evening and a place to meet with some really cool like minded people.

Last edited:
definitly don't sleep on these floridians i didnt even know they were releasing the same day as the Jades here in Germany , i wasnt really feeling them when i  saw them in the store i had to cop

[COLOR=#Red]JM [/COLOR]can you drop some info on the QS brons are they really the Black/Red ones?
Also the "Prism" will drop in Mens Sizes correct?... Any info on the Xmas Brons release date

The Black/Red colorway that is not the "Pressures" will probably show up in the US sometime soon...not sure of the QS vs GR status...

"Prisms" are a 12/31 launch...and, yes...Men's sizes...expect to find them the same way you found the Freegums last year...

JM

Dunkmans look good in those pics TPG posted.

I prefer the Floridians though.

Looking to pick them up this week.

Weight isnt the issue. The issue is forefoot flexibility and responsiveness. The lebron X is higher off the ground compared to the other shoes you stated. You wont be able to feel the court as much and thus might not cut and change direction as quickly.

Agreed. The shoes feel really nice and aren't bad for shooting around, but the court feel on the Soldiers is much better. I think it's a better ball shoe, all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom