Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those cannons look like they'd be a blast to wear *pause*

But real deal like Ally McBeal?!

Went to get the tick for the thunder thigh IV's and the playoff 11's and a fella done ran up
into the display case at hoops of home and of all the x-mas/new years eve drops, the one
that truly caught a simp's eyes (to my surprise you fly guys)...

Were the Prisms.

They look sooooo much gooder in person. Gawd I was gonna bust in store right then and
there (ain't even care if the people stare - or the *******s in strollers, and the baby's that
may get day scares and might mares). But it was such a bright pair.

Those shoes are enough to put anyone closer to black jesus - even without a high chair.

Went straight home and out of anticipaciones - started hugging my wide bear

(then proceeded to hump it - where there was a side tear. Shoot in the polyeurethene stuffing so no slime spared).

Umph.

ummmm what? I guess i should have stopped trying to read this after the word "gooder" was used

the lebron 10s are the most comfortable nike's on the market today and the colorways are really clean.. definitely collecting a lot of these styles this year. 

COUNT ME OUT THEN.
UNLESS THEY RELEASE ON NDC VIA THAT TWITTER LINK, THEN COUNT ME ALL THE WAY IN.

i'm guessing you and your boy got that modified program working, good job man. i wish i had programing knowledge, probably should have used my college education on helping my kick game out rather than educating punk kids of today haha. i better be seeing all your 2013 cops be x'd

Those cannons look like they'd be a blast to wear *pause*

But real deal like Ally McBeal?!

Went to get the tick for the thunder thigh IV's and the playoff 11's and a fella done ran up

into the display case at hoops of home and of all the x-mas/new years eve drops, the one

that truly caught a simp's eyes (to my surprise you fly guys)...

Were the Prisms.

They look sooooo much gooder in person. Gawd I was gonna bust in store right then and

there (ain't even care if the people stare - or the *******s in strollers, and the baby's that

may get day scares and might mares). But it was such a bright pair.

Those shoes are enough to put anyone closer to black jesus - even without a high chair.

Went straight home and out of anticipaciones - started hugging my wide bear

(then proceeded to hump it - where there was a side tear. Shoot in the polyeurethene stuffing so no slime spared).

Umph.

well................um...........posts like this makes niketown a special place. 

Went on a X buying spree. Yesterday, I ordered the Carbons X2 and Lavas X2. I'll probably return a Carbon since I'm not too crazy about the color way.

I also tracked down a pair of the Blue Diamonds and Pressures today at University Mall in Tampa. The Champs happened to have a pair in my size for both. I almost got another pair of Grey 9s but I don't like how they fit in my size.

Can't wait for the Christmas. Probably the best color way next to the Lavas and Floridians (I think the USAs are my favorite but I didn't get a pair).

These LeBrons are not selling in nyc , they have all the colorways sitting. I'm waiting for the jades to go on sale that's the only cw I really like.

NOT FEELIN THE CANONS... MUST BE ALONE... ONLY ID I WOULD PROB MAKE IS THAT NERF ID TWENTY8 MADE...HANDS DOWN ONLY ID THAT EVER IMPRESSED ME

Was looking to get the Pressures off Eastbay since they weren't excluded from discount but they didn't have my size. Picked up yesterday for a bill. Had very minor cosmetic imperfections since they've been wore 2 times or so. Can't complain too much for the price. Came with lace locks too(not pictured). So far got Jade, iD, Dunkman and Pressure. Done until what 2013 brings.
View media item 175470

View media item 174824
Lebron x cannon custom by Twizz Customs. Nike, can we get a gr with the same colorblocking to save this shoe?:smh:

Granted those are some dope customs....

But why do we need Cannon Xs?

I understand how Lebron & them drops Xmas & Dunkman colorways annually. But why rehash every colorway ever year? If I want to wear that colorway.....I'd wear my Cannon 9s. They weren't any Cannon 8s......that's what made that shoe special. I don't need Cannon Xs or China Xs. Gimme something new aka Prisms, Blue Diamonds, Jades etc.

Last edited:
Corks are actually fire. Are they limited? Hope not, because with my friend's discount, those would be copped!

Last edited:
I understand how Lebron & them drops Xmas & Dunkman colorways annually. But why rehash every colorway ever year? If I want to wear that colorway.....I'd wear my Cannon 9s. They weren't any Cannon 8s......that's what made that shoe special. I don't need Cannon Xs or China Xs. Gimme something new aka Prisms, Blue Diamonds, Jades etc.

EXACTLY! I don't need a rehashed colorway on a new model. I don't like that crap. New and creative colorways I appreciate.

EXACTLY! I don't need a rehashed colorway on a new model. I don't like that crap. New and creative colorways I appreciate.
Maybe I'm just speaking for myself, but I think those of us who liked the Cannons weren't specifically asking for a Cannon X or anything like that to come out. It was more that they could do better with the X's colorways. Since the Cannon colorway was a good one for the 9s, it's just an example of the potential that the Xs could have if its colorways had more creative colorblocking.

The problem I have with a lot of the colorways on the Xs so far is that they're mainly mono-colored loud upper + 1 other color to highlight things or 1 neutral upper + 1 highlighting color. Don't get me wrong, it's not like the colorways are THAT horrendous or anything, but after what we saw with the 9s, the expectations/standards are just raised. But hey, maybe the Xs' design is generally just more limited in terms of color combos/options compared to the 9s, who knows.

When you got 20-30+ colorways coming out each year for each sig like they have now, I'm just more selective about things. I don't know about y'all, but I can't be buying 10-15 pairs of each sig I like every year, especially when you got prices going so damn high. I'd rather go with my top 2-3 and be cool with that.

Last edited:
When you got 20-30+ colorways coming out each year for each sig like they have now, I'm just more selective about things. I don't know about y'all, but I can't be buying 10-15 pairs of each sig I like every year, especially when you got prices going so damn high. I'd rather go with my top 2-3 and be cool with that.

Amen.
I have been out off the loop for far too long, but being selective has become necessary with family, kids, and other obligations. Still, though, being selective makes me appreciate the CWs I am able to track down.

The problem I have with a lot of the colorways on the Xs so far is that they're mainly mono-colored loud upper + 1 other color to highlight things or 1 neutral upper + 1 highlighting color. Don't get me wrong, it's not like the colorways are THAT horrendous or anything, but after what we saw with the 9s, the expectations/standards are just raised. But hey, maybe the Xs' design is generally just more limited in terms of color combos/options compared to the 9s, who knows. .

The problem is......you gotta appreciate each model for what they are. People hated on the 9s at first but I luved that model. I can't state enough how unique the design was. My fav Lebron by far. :D The multi-colored blocking went so well with that shoe (Freegums, Cannons, Mangos, Hurricanes, Kentucky's, Chinas, Big Bangs etc.) But now you guys want the Xs to have the same color blocking? Not gonna happen.

Different design....... Different shoe.

But the Xs look damn good on feet & as far as I'm reading.....are a great performance shoe. Enjoy them for what they are. Besides, the Lebron 8s were mostly mono-colored too but it's still looked at as NTs fav model.

The problem is......you gotta appreciate each model for what they are. People hated on the 9s at first but I luved that model. I can't state enough how unique the design was. My fav Lebron by far. :D The multi-colored blocking went so well with that shoe (Freegums, Cannons, Mangos, Hurricanes, Kentucky's, Chinas, Big Bangs etc.) But now you guys want the Xs to have the same color blocking? Not gonna happen.

Different design....... Different shoe.

But the Xs look damn good on feet & as far as I'm reading.....are a great performance shoe. Enjoy them for what they are. Besides, the Lebron 8s were mostly mono-colored too but it's still looked at as NTs fav model.
I see your point about different design, different shoe, and I said it too that you're gonna get different colorblocking options cuz the design's different from the 9s so I agree with you. I'm not asking for the exact same colorblocking as the 9s, but to me I just think the Xs have the potential to have more going on than what we've seen so far. I don't have anything against mono-colored shoes or anything, have plenty of pairs like the SBs, Grinches, foams, others that are all mainly 1 color. It's just that I wanna see what kind of variety they can cook up cuz they're obviously capable of it like we saw with the 9s. End of the day, as a fan of the line, I just wanna see them deliver us some dope colorways for a great shoe. That's all :lol:. Worse comes to worse, I can just make my own ID if something doesn't catch my eye (which I doubt cuz it's still early in the season), so I ain't complaining too much.

I do love the fit/comfort of this shoe, and its similarity to the 8s is generally a plus to me. Just waiting on the right colorways to jump in on...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom