Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys crazy debating if this dude should even make this trade??? (I have my doubts this is a real offer, but that's another issue).  Once he gets the Corks, resell them and buy 3 pairs of Bred 11s and Thunder 4s each.
The Corks are going for around $700 in Manila. PHP 30,000

Thunders and Breds are around $300-350+ each. (PHP12-16,000)

And why the **** would I lie about this?
So why wouldn't they sell the Corks on eBay and triple their money?

local footlocker still had the christmas brons, didnt ask what sizes tho. if anyone is interested in them give concord mall in de a call

I am under the impression that the "special box" pairs were super limited? Like the ones in Manila didn't come in that box correct? Not sure but I figured my chances of getting a special box is low PLUS if its that big *** regular Lebron box they can have it. I hate the lbj 10 box it's big af and no details or nothing. And I would rather pay now get the shoes next week and not worry about the hassle scrambling to find a pair from the average reseller engaging in a bidding war and what not. If y'all are familiar with a few European presalers they are charging $1000 or close to it. Ridiculous. So I think my purchase was justified in this case seeing as ill have them ASAP and can put my resources to other sneakers releasing in feb.
i understand 100% i wasnt hating i want you to know, i just didnt know if you made a impulse buy or whatever. As a lebron fan that has multiple CW's of every model it saddens me that a shoe like this, that after almost 10 years of hate he finally wins his chip, and all the hypebeast and people that give no ***** about lebron want to be on this "cork" shoe. So please upload pics or whatever when you get a chance. Thank you.

The corks have shipped from nikeelite.com but mine havent arrived yet.  Doubt anyone has gotten theirs yet.  Im guessing monday is the delivery day.  Not sure where all the ebay pairs are from. 

i understand 100% i wasnt hating i want you to know, i just didnt know if you made a impulse buy or whatever. As a lebron fan that has multiple CW's of every model it saddens me that a shoe like this, that after almost 10 years of hate he finally wins his chip, and all the hypebeast and people that give no ***** about lebron want to be on this "cork" shoe. So please upload pics or whatever when you get a chance. Thank you.

For sure man, I didn't think you we're hating. But I definitely will. My homie whatthekicks on IG has them already he said they are a beauty!

If I can get my hands on a pair of corks, I'm going to unload them faster than a McDonald's burger out of your ***. Those prices are OC 
eek.gif
. I don't blame a soul for reselling these joints.

someone in boston is sellin a pair, maybe its rondo to make up for some of the playoff $$ he's bout ta miss out on :wink:

Caught him. But It wouldn't surprise me if these dudes allow their childhood friends to start up a business to make some easy cash

First, my same point I always bring up about shoe nicknames... Who cares what someone chooses to call a shoe?

Second, thanks for providing the actual information.

Third, regardless of if they are the "Miami Setting," no one is EVER going to call them that.  They're going to be called the Dolphins.  Anyone who gets worked up over what someone calls a shoe needs to reevaluate their life.

Nicknames by definition are informal created references. No one's arguing that. When given the actual facts behind something though that's completely counter to what's being used, then you're essentially admitting to being willfully ignorant despite it. Which again, that's up to everyone to make that choice. Not a huge deal. Just looking to get the accurate info out there to as many people as possible. What people do with it from there is their call. This isn't a case of a fairly dumbed down reference like "Bred" that's technically accurate. This is a case of a nickname that you can say is visually accurate but 100% false in the actual facts. Not even on just a coincidental "inspiration" level. LeBron is a Dallas Cowboys fan, couldn't care less about the Dolphins. Enough said.

Last edited:
It is a Nike Sportswear product. The shoes gonna crumble inside the tight box.

Last edited:
U guys think someone would trade their solar yeezy 2s for corks? Thats the only reason i want the corks if im not gonna keep them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom