Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame...

If everyone's selling their kicks.. someone's got to buy them to wear them right?  Or is everyone selling them to someone else who will sell again and again and again.

At some point SOMEONE's got to wear them right?

I know I am.. and not for $1000 either... f that.

Mercer prob sold all their inventory out the back for a stack already
laugh.gif

The first week or so, these will sell for under a grand due to people wanting to make a quick buck. After that, they will do nothing but go up in price. It's PURELY wishful thinking to say these will sell for 500-600 dollars. These are not Barkley Posites.

Completely agree. Might go down in price while people are desperate to pay their CC Bills after purchase 30-60 days, but think these having staying power, like BIN Jordans.

Completely agree. Might go down in price while people are desperate to pay their CC Bills after purchase 30-60 days, but think these having staying power, like BIN Jordans.
they need to revive that bin jordan line. the quality was immaculate

Wow after 36 years of living never thought any shoe would cause this much hype. But here in Tokyo all the shoes except for the Tokyo Vs have been copped early same as the corks they dropped last week at a few select stores without announcement for a cool $400. Glad I'm not in the US Nike has y'all going nuts weekly for shoes.

I think the price drop was purely a publicity move by nike. If media catches wind of people getting jacked for $300 sneakers (their most expensive drop yet for a sig if I'm not mistaken) they look really bad. If i recall there was a lot of noise about the bron x around release as well and it's price point.

Their pairs are gone, out the backdoor already. You know it, I know it....hell Nike even knows it, but they don't care...gotta keep the celebs happy, so the sneaker sites can keep their clicks up, so we get thirsty and go HAM for every release. They sure know how to play us and the addiction.

Nike has the game on lock in the US. Living in Tokyo all shoes are released super early no matter what they are. Only shoes I have that do not fit my size 14 foot is them Tokyo  Vs only because I had a hookup for a pair collecting dust not good for the game. But the corks released last week for a cool $450 purchased in Yen of course at select boutiques and easy to get. I hate y'all guys have to go through this for some shoes that's nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom