Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be on the lookout for cancellation emails, Hanon orders might be cancelled.
The statement clearly states "INSTORE"  meaning they will be honor the online purchases and if you need to get a pair from them then... visit their store.

The statement clearly states "INSTORE"  meaning they will be honor the online purchases and if you need to get a pair from them then... visit their store.

thats what i was thinking when i read it but right now im just keeping fingers crossed. my order still says processing on their site sooo we'll see.

So these will not be online at Eastbay, Footlocker or Finishline right?  I just wanted to re-confirm before I start crying when I don't get it on NDC tomorrow

Last edited:
My nike store ping was 18ms do i have a chance???
NO
roll.gif

Having multiple computers use the same internet connection only slows down your internet connection for each computer?

Yeah I know I'm not a dumbass...I did write a link sniper script for Christ's sake....5 different computers 5 different houses all directly connected no wifi

Yea and i was just giving a heads up to dudes to still try to cop stateside just to be sure, i hope their orders don't get cancelled but it wouldn't be the first time i've seen something like that happen.

Last edited:
Some kid said he got a call 30 min ago from Florida mall on sneaker union.... Still hoping I get that call too!!!

Based on the entire convo they are having I doubt this is the case. Seems they are totally blindsided and I imagine they rather keep business with their local folks than with dudes half-way across the internet on a forum. I imagine they cancel. I hope they don't.

This has turned out to be 90% hype. eBay has 650 pairs for sell. These are not the numbers being talked about a month ago even. These are not that limited.

thing about the ones on ebay.... lots of sellers claim to have them but are relying on copping online or instore.

and dont have shoes in hand

I hope these aren't as limited as we think. It won't change my mind on the shoe. I am getting this shoe to rock no matter what the resell value is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom