Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ i think both mr deeds and loco have strong points...couldn't niketalk form some kind of petition towards nike to stop these programs?wouldnt that have any affect at all?

No worries everybody if all do BOTs nike will come up witch captcha or something like that and bots will be done

No worries everybody if all do BOTs nike will come up witch captcha or something like that and bots will be done

wrong. i was talking to a person who writes some of these bots and he's already got something to bypass captcha.

playing field will be leveled tho. free bots for everyone. :smokin

Last edited:
wrong. i was talking to a person who writes some of these bots and he's already got something to bypass captcha.

playing field will be leveled tho. free bots for everyone. :smokin

wrong. that's why i wrote or something like that

Nike will revamp their site sooner than later to combat the use of bots...so stop complaining about people being creative to gain an advantage. At the end of the day they are using bots to buy shoes at retail. That is a method for short time sucess as a reseller. The key to this "shoe game" we all love is creating relationships and establishing connects for longtime success.

Mines will bypass captcha it will be updated when nike updates the perks of having friends that work for NASA

this is a community in where we should help each other out. Rather than cry like a ***** about people combating the bot problem...then again your avy explains your maturity level...
mean.gif
The *****ing are the weak, it's that simple. The community helps the community so if you're not being helped out now, what does that tell you about the so called community here. This idea everyone uses a bot is inflated because those that miss out always will complain regardless and look for reason rather than assume responsibility. Sharing your program for free is noble but futile. Every thread has people *****ing about bots, it's a mute point. Those that realized this have already evolved, now it's the complaining and those selling their services that will be the demise. But there will always be another way. 

All this computer talk is ******g lame. NKE been doing RSVPS and twitter links for a while now and now the MEMPHISURKEL whoring his program, all the little kids wake up and are crying because they can't get a ******g shoe bc the bots and now they want bots. Lifes not fair, *****ing in a shoe forum is gay as ****. Create a thread for this vag fest over bots and please more people post pics of the corks (on feet) 

:rofl:

Those laces are OD, i think the dark brown wax laces are fine and as is, and who in their right mind matches socks with shoes like these? To each his/her own though...

I've been in the sneaker game for over 15 years. Serious collections ALWAYS have an advantage. Doesn't matter if its online, offline or outer space. There will always be those who get the kicks and others who sit back and complain they missed out because of the 'system.' Bottom line is Nike does this on purpose. They have releases that feed the resellers because it keeps the mass distributed shoes selling. Most people can't get the limited releases but thirst over another pair that can help fill the void of missing out. Some are Tier 0 players, some are GR players. Know your lane, the system isn't set up to be fair or even. But most complain about trying to be in the fast lane when you live in the slow lane.

Last edited:
:lol: people in NASA have nothing better to do than write programs to get shoes on NDC? It's funny people immediately blame bots for striking out when in reality its more like the demand outnumbers the supplies esp for a release like this.

I've been in the sneaker game for over 15 years. Serious collections ALWAYS have an advantage. Doesn't matter if its online, offline or outer space. There will always be those who get the kicks and others who sit back and complain they missed out because of the 'system.' Bottom line is Nike does this on purpose. They have releases that feed the resellers because it keeps the mass distributed shoes selling. Most people can't get the limited releases but thirst over another pair that can help fill the void of missing out. Some are Tier 0 players, some are GR players. Know your lane, the system isn't set up to be fair or even. But most complain about trying to be in the fast lane when you live in the slow lane.
Just like life and we have to accept it. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom