Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these were the wrong links why let lurker a know dumbasses. Hopefully people are not dumb and do research

haha yal clowning, for those wondering ive been doing this ahwhile this is the right link but the last 3 numbers are 500 instead of 200..

Lol at dudes saying this is not the right link http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-lebron-x-sneaker/580890200. Anyone can check past jj links for every lebron there all the same with a different size code but for the dumbasses that want to get technical u could also try http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footw...olor=Brown&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_source=CJ. I've been doing this for avwhile now trust me
it makes no difference to me about links but why would you mess it up for yourself to prove your point on NT forums of all places. You're letting these ppl get the best of you. Its a matter of time before JJ links are a thing of the past but unless you have another goto source, I'd ride that JJ ride till it lasts.

If these were the wrong links why let lurker a know dumbasses. Hopefully people are not dumb and do research

Cuz people like e-props and want everyone to know they have the real deal. Its stupid. Why would you be so insistant on a code not being the real one? I would want lurkers to think the links being posted were real. Perfect smoke screen for you to go through the back door with the real.

Dumb kids.

Cuz people like e-props and want everyone to know they have the real deal. Its stupid. Why would you be so insistant on a code not being the real one? I would want lurkers to think the links being posted were real. Perfect smoke screen for you to go through the back door with the real.

Dumb kids.
exactly!

haha yal clowning, for those wondering ive been doing this ahwhile this is the right link but the last 3 numbers are 500 instead of 200..
roll.gif

just wondering how does the link **** work you keep refreshing and when its live it will pop up prior to them announcing the release ? not asking for the link just wondering how it works 

this release is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im loving itttttttttttt ima be super tired at work in the am

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom