Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were sent used towels instead of the actual sneakers, that thread was pure comedy LOL
roll.gif

I can just imagine it now hhahaaaaa

Sorry if this has been asked before but what Jimmy Jazz store location received the corks? Anyone here cop from a Jimmy Jazz store or know someone who did? 

heres the towel thread lol

I just got this email from them:

Hello,

We are contacting you on behalf of Osneaker.com, concerning the order you placed for the Nike Foamposite Eggplants. Today marks a very dark day in our calendar here at Osneaker.com, as a company we feel extremely terrible that we were not able to meet the expectations of our customers, by honoring your orders for this particular shoe. We know that you have all anticipated these shoes since we made them available on our site, and we have let many of you down.

We received our shipment of the Nike Foamposite Eggplants today at 9:30 AM EST, February 26th,2009. At that particular moment, we discovered that we were duped by our wholeseller who is located in Tainan, Taiwan and goes by the name of Lee Yu Hsien. Instead of sending us the right pair of shoes he sent us used Nike sneakers and used towels. We have done numerous deals with this person in the past and did not expect this from him. He has sold us many of the shoes you have seen on Osneaker.com. We have contacted the US Postal Police and other local authorities.

We will be issuing you a full refund for your shoes and taking a double lost on what has happened here. We will fight to make Lee Yu Hsien refund our money or send the shoes. We will keep you in the loop as to what is going on with this and if the pair becomes available we will call you.

Again we are very sorry about this and hope we can make it up to you in the future.

We have created a 20% discount code that can be put towards your next order and we have also issued a check full refund to you.
SCF
nerd.gif
Still no where to be seen?!? NOSNEAKER should have a huge DISCLAIMER on there site from now on. SCF's future posts should as well.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked before but what Jimmy Jazz store location received the corks? Anyone here cop from a Jimmy Jazz store or know someone who did? 
They said the 125th store on twitter but I have yet to see or hear anyone getting them in store.  When I called the stores before release to verify some lady said "Manager is not here today they will be back tomorrow and they will know"  

They were sent used towels instead of the actual sneakers, that thread was pure comedy LOL
YOU HAVE TO BE ****** KIDDIN ME...what happened did they get their money back?

From what i remember the members here did get their money back. That will always be the #1 troll job in sneaker history

shoetrends is also up there for what it did with the copper foams.

holding peoples money for a week after release for preorders then canceling after the fact. had the nerve to say, "but we getting the eggplants doe"

LOL yoo i forgot all about that shoetrends b.s. smh

REGARDING CUSTOMS:

I used to run my own Ecommerce business out 5yrs ago for apprx 3yrs. With that being said I have purchased and had imported into SA many ty thepes of nonperishable goods from many different countries. I say that to say this, I have NEVER had to pay any US Customs fees on the US side. I have done purchased of upwards of $8k US funds and even purchased sneakers. Again I say I have never had to pay US Customs fees on the US side. NOW, I am 100% certain that the distributors payed Customs fees IN THEIR countries to deport the good(s). I am also 100% that they changed the  to "gift" in order to reduce the fees they would have to pay.

I recommend you call the Customs office from which the good(s) are entering the US through then re-routed to you for actual rates if applicable.

Last edited:
REGARDING CUSTOMS:

I used to run my own Ecommerce business out 5yrs ago for apprx 3yrs. With that being said I have purchased and had imported into SA many ty thepes of nonperishable goods from many different countries. I say that to say this, I have NEVER had to pay any US Customs fees on the US side. I have done purchased of upwards of $8k US funds and even purchased sneakers. Again I say I have never had to pay US Customs fees on the US side. NOW, I am 100% certain that the distributors payed Customs fees IN THEIR countries to deport the good(s). I am also 100% that they changed the  to "gift" in order to reduce the fees they would have to pay.

I recommend you call the Customs office from which the good(s) are entering the US through then re-routed to you for actual rates if applicable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom