Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

At the end of the day i dont really care what you or anyone else wants to see in the thread.....You can try and clown me all you want....but ill post whatever i want and you just gonna have to deal with it lol

Guess you didn't see what the mod posted huh? Bragging about 10+ pairs and posting pics, and mods knowing he's making a business out of it can be considered stock room pics. Stock room pics aren't allowed, keep doing it and get banned. So yeah, if you're like 4wrestling keep posting all them pics Internet tough guy lmao.

It's seems like the gloating be at its finest after release day like does anybody really care...I see some post saying im blessed or look hey I was able to get 15pairs like really C'mon fam...life is much than that it's not an achievement. Post a pic with whatever fly gear you got them keep it moving I don't get it...your not better than anyone else just cause you was able to scoop a pair or pairs we all Sneakerheads but it's really not that serious...:smh:

Just got offered vvvvnds black cement 3s + vvnds kd 5 all star + DS royal/ gray foams + stealth 3s

For

DS denims
And DS bugs bunny 8s

I feel like I should consider.. Thoughts fam? Thanks in advance

if you, or he has a tracking number then i doubt its canceled.

He got a tracking #, it still doesn't mean it's shipped. It just means that a label has been created. He called them and they kept saying he was "auto-scripting"...he used the same chrome extension that 90% of you did in here.

Last edited:
Don't see why they would cancel and order after creating a shipping label. Unless their process is really that automated.

if you, or he has a tracking number then i doubt its canceled.

He got a tracking #, it still doesn't mean it's shipped. It just means that a label has been created. He called them and they kept saying he was "auto-scripting"...he used the same chrome extension that 90% of you did in here.

Just follow the tracking. Should know what's good by Tuesday. First time Nike has ever taken an order from the warehouse if its really canceled. Label creation is the last step. Should just be sitting there with the other processed orders waiting to be picked up by UPS or FedEx

Just got offered vvvvnds black cement 3s + vvnds kd 5 all star + DS royal/ gray foams + stealth 3s

For

DS denims
And DS bugs bunny 8s

I would not do that trade. Those Black Cement 3s are probably gonna start chipping paint, kd v can be found under retail, the grey/royal foams are hideous, and stealth 3 were whack

Not really feeling the mints. Trying to find hazelnuts for a decent price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got both releases for this weekend. Mints at retail and DB for 350

For

DS denims
And DS bugs bunny 8s

would laugh at the guy and tell him **** no.

the bc3's are gonna chip after a few wears, those foams can be found for retail or under because no one wanted them, stealth 3's sold almost as bad as crimsons and the kd all stars aren't worth much. i'd keep denims and those 8's.

Does Jimmy Jazz do tracking info? And if so, when do they usually forward that? My order is precessed and was taken out of my Paypal account, but I want to know or have some idea when they'll be going out. Since my apartment isn't confirmed, I had to have them shipped to my parents place (I should really update that part of Paypal).

I'm TTS 10.5 and I usualyl go up a little in the X's but the insides are gutted w/the leather so I'd go down 1/2 a size esp. to help w/the creasing
for some reason i couldnt follow this lol. ur tts is sz10.5 but you go up to an sz11 for the lebron 10s, but down to a sz10 for the ext's? just trying to apply it myself. i wear a 9.5 in jordans and foams, but need a 10 for lebron 8,9 regular and elite, 10 regular and elite, and penny v's. what size ext do you think will fit?

HEAVILY doubt that if Nike generated a tracking label for dude, they went back and canceled it.

got a pair of mints for 300 and db3s for 480....only kicks ive missed so didn bother me TO much.....really wanted these 2.....now if i can only find corks to have all the damn exts -_-

for some reason i couldnt follow this lol. ur tts is sz10.5 but you go up to an sz11 for the lebron 10s, but down to a sz10 for the ext's? just trying to apply it myself. i wear a 9.5 in jordans and foams, but need a 10 for lebron 8,9 regular and elite, 10 regular and elite, and penny v's. what size ext do you think will fit?
I wear an 11 in most Jordans, Roshes, KD V, Air Force 1s. I consider this my TTS.

For the Lebron IX and X, I had to size up all the way to a 12. The 11.5 was too tight in the toebox, and 12 was fine in the toe, but slipped off the heels.

I just got Denims yesterday and rolled the dice with an 11. Perfect fit. I'd get a 9.5 if I were you.

Back
Top Bottom