Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Found a steal for the Black Mints, but there's some small, white mark on the tongue. I asked if he could see if it'd wipe off, but he said he didn't want to waste his time and what I saw was what I got...

Not sure if I should bite.

^ whats the price he's asking for them? if it's a little over retail, i'd say it's ok but if it's close to the 400 resell price, i'd pass.

if the price is right id bite. you can always get multiple cleaning solutions to try and take care of it and if those dont work, try and paint match it maybe. 

thats a small blemish. If it''s not too much over retail I'd do it but for 400 or close to it I'd want them flawless. It looks like you could lick your finger and wipe that off though lol...

He's pretty much asking retail. $280. 

Yeah it does look easily cleanable, just scared it might be something worse lol.

I love the Crown Jewels, got them in a Deal DS for $100 and my worn Space Jams (got a second pair on ice)

But a dude I know just offered me $700 cash for em and I wore them more than 15 times.... You can't tell they've even been worn...Love the color way but I can't turn down that amount

Here's a pic of the Jewels after all the wears View media item 505896
View media item 505898

Last edited:
Here is the title of the YouTube video

The perfect version of Leberon James X "cork" on sale from Replover.com

Or there

Those pic reminded me of this video

So I have DB3s in a size 12. I want to see if I can swing a trade for Denims and Hazelnuts size 12. Does that seem fair? Should I add cash? Got offered Denims, how much should they add? Any idea? Trying to get some kicks I missed out on.

U might b careful

The white stripping between the upper and the midsole is similar to what I saw in a video the other day of a "perfect pair" which were replicas. Notice on the toe box how exaggerated that white "tape" (that's what I call it) looks too high

I'll post the video, a link to check it out
The replica Corks are pretty spot on except for the one major flaw that they will probably never fix...and it's the same on ALL of the X's replicas even the corks. The Airbag in the replica has very thick peg looking connectors at the top and bottom. While the authentic's are needle thin. It's a dead giveaway and if you're contemplating a trade or buying from someone online and they won't show you clear pics of the Airbag...pass on 'em.

The replica Corks are pretty spot on except for the one major flaw that they will probably never fix...and it's the same on ALL of the X's replicas even the corks. The Airbag in the replica has very thick peg looking connectors at the top and bottom. While the authentic's are needle thin. It's a dead giveaway and if you're contemplating a trade or buying from someone online and they won't show you clear pics of the Airbag...pass on 'em.
so the ones i posted are fake or real? lol

So I have DB3s in a size 12. I want to see if I can swing a trade for Denims and Hazelnuts size 12. Does that seem fair? Should I add cash? Got offered Denims, how much should they add? Any idea? Trying to get some kicks I missed out on.

db's are around 600+... Hazels and Denims range from 350+ I would see if I could find a straight up trade for Denims and Hazels.

Back
Top Bottom