Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm at such a crossroads told my mom I was using her cc to cop and then she ends up saying I need to sell because I paid 313 from crooked tongues hope she doesn't mind but she's gonna be out 313 on this like I told her

can anyone give a comparison shoe to how the exts fit? for as much as sizing is discussed for this model, there's still no answer bc everyones feet are different. I think a reference shoe may help many people, including myself.
for me the regular season x's fit like the 8v2. my tts would fit but snug so i 1/2 sized up. the elite x's fit like the regular season ix's. my tts was way too tight 1/2 size up is a must and fits perfect.
I've seen a few guys on feet shots. what other shoe do they fit like?

Shipping notification came thru on saturday from NDC.

I think it's funny people pay $25 extra for shipping thinking their order will process faster. What a waste of money

Last edited:
I'm at such a crossroads told my mom I was using her cc to cop and then she ends up saying I need to sell because I paid 313 from crooked tongues hope she doesn't mind but she's gonna be out 313 on this like I told her
lebron-tongue-sports-tonges.gif

heat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION CAME THROUGH ON SATURDAY AS WELL FOR DB3 AND MINTS. HAD FREE SHIPPING AS WELL. BOTH SHOULD BE HERE WEDNESDAY :smile:

Figures it works out this way.. no sooner than the NDC shipping confirmation for my mints came in, my connect who told me he couldn't help me with them texted and said he had a pair in my size. Looks like I'm going to end up with 2 pair.. which I guess isn't the worst thing but would have rather someone from NT get the 10 I took off NDC since I never double up on sneakers.

Order status for Black Suedes changed last night from "Submitted" to "In Progress". Hoping shipping confirmation comes through tonight...

Hong Kong will release LEBRON CELEBRATION PACK at 27/7, price around US$520.

Last edited:
end order shipped. happy birthday to me. also s/o to @wsam0230 for being a waste of a NT user profile. Don't ever do business with him. PM me for details.

can anyone give a comparison shoe to how the exts fit? for as much as sizing is discussed for this model, there's still no answer bc everyones feet are different. I think a reference shoe may help many people, including myself.
for me the regular season x's fit like the 8v2. my tts would fit but snug so i 1/2 sized up. the elite x's fit like the regular season ix's. my tts was way too tight 1/2 size up is a must and fits perfect.
I've seen a few guys on feet shots. what other shoe do they fit like?
I would say the Denims have more room then the mints. I had to keep a size 10.5 in hazelnuts cause I couldn't find a sz 11 local after selling my size 11 on release day. if you wear your kicks loose you should have no worries if you A. go half size down or B. get your actual size

I would say the Denims have more room then the mints. I had to keep a size 10.5 in hazelnuts cause I couldn't find a sz 11 local after selling my size 11 on release day. if you wear your kicks loose you should have no worries if you A. go half size down or B. get your actual size
So what other shoe in your closet would u say the mints fit like?

Back
Top Bottom