Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just for offered Ds sz 12 south beach 9s for my hazelnuts. Cant really get a price range from whats up on ebay, i see pairs sitting around 200 and the rest for crazy prices like 800.
Hazelnuts for Miami Vice's I'd do that trade in a second, but I'm a size 10-10.5.  Not sure what a size 12 is going for these days.  

I just got offered Corks for DB3 + $200. I don't think this a good offer, but want to hear other opinions.

Corks ain't worth that much, db3's resell value is pretty close to corks; no way should you pay a extra 200. Tell the guy to **** off if he seriously thinks its a fair deal.

Just for offered Ds sz 12 south beach 9s for my hazelnuts. Cant really get a price range from whats up on ebay, i see pairs sitting around 200 and the rest for crazy prices like 800.

Make sure you legit check the vices. I'd take vices over the hazelnuts anyday.

People keep throwing around $500-$600 for corks, I've only ever seen those prices on sizes 7-9.
I've never seen a size 13 priced lower than $800.

I am even considering on trading my corks for db3. But I also place a $800 trade value on mine vs actual sale.

for a shoe like the corks i would only trade if i had multiple pairs so that i could still be left with a pair for myself!

i've traded south beach lebron 9s for blk infrareds & banned 1s. and galaxy rookies for quai5s & another pair of sb lebron 9s, all ds of course. i'm confident in my trading skills that i should be able to come up with some great trades with my pairs of dbs3. hopefully corks + cash or another pair of shoes. corks are my 2nd favorite shoe to release this year.

i've traded south beach lebron 9s for blk infrareds & banned 1s. and galaxy rookies for quai5s & another pair of sb lebron 9s, all ds of course. i'm confident in my trading skills that i should be able to come up with some great trades with my pairs of dbs3. hopefully corks + cash or another pair of shoes. corks are my 2nd favorite shoe to release this year.

You got Infarads and banned1's for vices???????? Was that guy high as ****? LOL wish I could get trades like that.

Last edited:
dammm u just made a mistake
not a mistake at all but db3 window of opportunity is probably at its highest now. i'm sure people will always want these but it'll die down. corks seem to have already died down and they're still around db3 value, maybe a little lower. i prefer db3 but i see why people prefer the corks. too close to call imo

that order getting canceled after receiving shipping info made my heart stop...don't think I believe it. That is the fastest I've ever seen Nike send out shipping confirmation though

smh that's a great deal, denims & hazle for corks or for Dorebecher 3s. Either way Id prefer corks only as trade bait.

For those with small feet (8.5 and 9) who missed on the mints you can find them here for about $326 shipped (from Europe).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom