Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yup
devil.gif

Again...

I said Lebron X MVP's & Champ packs.

I'm well aware of whats going on with the Yeezy 2s right now.

But I've never seen anyone is this thread claim to have purchased a pair of MVP 10's from a reseller.
No one here paid that amount, but a few have sold theirs for that.. Air Knight had MVP's starting at $2500.. They sold out.. So to answer your question.. Yes.. They have and will sale for thousands

Last edited:
What shirt? :nerd:

White Yeezy T shirt I bet.

I'm ready for the red Elites from that chip pack! My gawd the detailing on those is magnificent. I'm shocked that people aren't more impressed with them. They're perfect. Can't wait to get my pair!

Its ridiculous that this pack isn't readily available.

Charge the $500 for the pack and anyone who wants one can send Nike the bread.

Perfect opportunity for them to make a nice profit and let Lebron/Miami Heat fans celebrate the Championship win.
As much as we'd all like that, Nike would lose its exclusivity perspective when it comes to their marketing. 

As much as we'd all like that, Nike would lose its exclusivity perspective when it comes to their marketing. 
What marketing? I hardly see any commercials, except the KD ones. The only thing fueling this train is hype and resellers. Those are the only people buying the championship pack. Some exclusive/collectible makers like to drop presales. Nike, at this point, wants it to continue to be a PITA to fuel the next release.

Its a one time deal. Make the exception since he won the Championship.

They can make everything else they want limited idc, but to celebrate the player and fans of the team do what I mentioned above. Championships are hard to win so everyone should be allowed to partake in the celebration if they so choose by purchasing the pack for $500.

There will be no need to resell if you want a pack you got it. It will have no impact on any other limited releases after this release. At the end of the day its a big **** you and have a nice day by Nike.

Since none of us will be able to get this pack I'm on to the XI.

Back
Top Bottom