Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

What marketing? I hardly see any commercials, except the KD ones. The only thing fueling this train is hype and resellers. Those are the only people buying the championship pack. Some exclusive/collectible makers like to drop presales. Nike, at this point, wants it to continue to be a PITA to fuel the next release.
you serious? What marketing? TV commercials are not the only thing that are considered marketing.  TV ads, print ads, promotional work, sponsorships, endorsement deals, etc. is all considered marketing.  They spend hundreds of millions of dollars to get people like you and I to buy their products.
Its a one time deal. Make the exception since he won the Championship.

They can make everything else they want limited idc, but to celebrate the player and fans of the team do what I mentioned above. Championships are hard to win so everyone should be allowed to partake in the celebration if they so choose by purchasing the pack for $500.

There will be no need to resell if you want a pack you got it. It will have no impact on any other limited releases after this release. At the end of the day its a big **** you and have a nice day by Nike.

Since none of us will be able to get this pack I'm on to the XI.
I couldn't agree with you more.  It comes with the territory of being Nike and getting away with whatever they want because day after day, people will still line up to buy shoes, or whatever it is they make exclusive.  Apple does the same.  Not necessarily when it comes to exclusivity, but they make a product for what it is and you will like it and buy it at the price they see fit.  No way around it.

Again...

I said Lebron X MVP's & Champ packs.

I'm well aware of whats going on with the Yeezy 2s right now.

But I've never seen anyone is this thread claim to have purchased a pair of MVP 10's from a reseller.
The dude from shoezeum spent 2400 on his MVPs. 

If anyone cares, I have a few HD shots on my IG profile of my set...

_po2345_

PO
Tupac cares...if don't nobody else care.

Nice collection though man.

The Champ Pack along with the Fruity Pebble 4's & Denim 8's are a heartbreaker (for me at least lol)

Last edited:
Don't know if this was said earlier but Footlocker is having a restock on mints and hazelnuts tomorrow at 8AM. Biggest size is 13 I believe. 

Last edited:
LOL Nike doesn't need to market on Billboards and commercials. All they gotta do is let Lebron or some rapper wear a pair to the BET awards and its a wrap. Oh and of course add the keywords "limited", "QS" or only "500 pairs and its a wrap. When was the last time they advertised for a Jordan retro release. I'll wait..............

They don't because people get the release dates and wait weeks or months to get a pair. They drop 500 pair on purpose because if you feel like you missed out they figure you will settle for sloppy seconds. Maybe a pair of lows or the LeBron XI. 

If it's MVP numbers then you're delusional if you don't think they'll sell for over a grand esp when retail will probably be around 500$

MVPs sell for 2-3 by themselves.

Have you seen what last year's Championship Pack goes for?

Right....

I said I cant see them SELLING for 4k.

Just because all of these limited packs are listed on ebay or FC at an astronomical price doesn't mean they are "going" for that amount.

I ask because I don't know...

Are people actually paying thousands of dollars on MVP & Championship Lebron X's? (Like does anyone here have direct knowledge of this actually happening)

Because I don't know anyone willing to spend that much on a shoe in general.

I personally dont plan on ever going over $1200.
I can verify with my own eyes that I've seen MVPs sold for $1,900 cash right in front of me.

Sold my pair for $2,200 ... couldn't turn it down. 

I would say that was a very wise move. I don't see how anyone can justify paying upwards of 1k+ for any of these kicks. Aren't there enough different shoes that something catches your fancy for less? I mean there isn't a damb shoe I can think of that would be worth that kind of money to me even if I was made of money.....

Just the principle of triple, 4x , 5x the retail would kill me. Just me, and my .02.

I would say that was a very wise move. I don't see how anyone can justify paying upwards of 1k+ for any of these kicks. Aren't there enough different shoes that something catches your fancy for less? I mean there isn't a damb shoe I can think of that would be worth that kind of money to me even if I was made of money.....

Just the principle of triple, 4x , 5x the retail would kill me. Just me, and my .02.

I could see if they're a sample, or game worn/autographed PE.

But not a shoe that all sorts of kids camped out for.

And I actually really like the MVPs,

Some people are just ballin'. Others might not have their priorities straight lol.

I agree, though. My max is around $300 on a pair of kicks, I just can't do more lol. #brokelife

Back
Top Bottom