Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Wonder if changing your billing address and having a new card sent can circumvent Nike's banishment, along with getting shoes from another IP address?

303e5ux.jpg

that 68k ... must be ballah !! 
wink.gif

Last edited:
realistic resell price afetr a week or so? like most people i prolly wont cop for retail but I plan on copping to rock, so the extra couple hundred is whatever 

i think unverified is 500 a month, but its unlimited for verified 
Yeah, to become verified you have to let paypal make a charge then check the statement then you enter the code that shows up on your statement. I looked it up. 

I doubt they pay taxes on it.....anyone calling the IRS on them? lol
I don't think you need to pay taxes on a "service" it's a very grey area. 
Unless there's an exclusion, all income is taxed. Niketown RSVP service exclusions haven't made it to the tax law yet.

keep in mind though, most of there RSVP sites no longer use PayPal for that same reason, they dont want a limit on their account

paypal sends forms if you sell X amount now. IRS getting their money now.
New law internet law is paypal sends your info to the IRS if you bring in more than 20,000.00 in payments they report you with a schedule 1099k or g to irs which is calculated as extra income.  Word to the wise if your selling that much you better have a business in place and be using a schedule C and writing off everything from internet to vacations.  If not go ahead and continue to make uncle sam richer...

Last edited:
New law internet law is paypal sends your info to the IRS if you bring in more than 20,000.00 in payments they report you with a schedule 1099k or g to irs which is calculated as extra income.  Word to the wise if your selling that much you better have a business in place and be using a schedule C and writing off everything from internet to vacations.  If not go ahead and continue to make uncle sam richer...
is this annual? lol just checked and not close to it thank god

Just Finally Catching Up In Here And After Reading That Updated Release Info, This Thread Should Make For A Great Read This Weekend :lol:

These Bot Programmers Read That Info And Were Like...
View media item 527059
(My Fellow 80's Babies Will Get That One)

Last edited:
Only thing I don't get is how are these RSVP Services charging $500 per RSVP? If they take 1 FSR of orders thats 11x$500=$5,500 then $5,500xThe 6 nike stores carrying them= $33,000 now lets just say they only receive half the confirmations, 50% of $33,000 is $16,500. Doesn't Paypal limit the amount of $ you transfer from your PP to your Checking account? 

I don't get it. 
ever heard of business accounts?

lol everyone is so salty. i admit bots have killed any chance of me getting shoes i actually want these days but at the end of the day...they're only shoes

For that paypal tax reporting, make sure you document cost of goods and shipping costs. There's huge difference between $20,000 profit and $20,000 revenue. Uncle Sam only taxes profits. Hopefully, these rsvps sites get themselves good cpas at the end of the year. Because that's service/labor is all profit and income. And they are well over 200 transactions too.

Just Finally Catching Up In Here And After Reading That Updated Release Info, This Thread Should Make For A Great Read This Weekend
laugh.gif

These Bot Programmers Read That Info And Were Like...

(My Fellow 80's Babies Will Get That One)
LMAO.  I am going to be following this thread like crazy on Saturday.  It is going to be a mad house, tempted to camp out at mall and just watch the bedlam.

Security Guard: Hey man what are you doing the line for the shoes is over there.

Me: Oh I know, I am in line for the fireworks that will happen once people DON'T get there shoes.

this has the making for a news story...somebody will be harmed and robbed for these 
mean.gif

Does anybody happen to know whether the leather insoles of the Lebron X EXT Black Suede are removable (glued) or whether they are double-stitched? 

Back
Top Bottom