Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Honestly, anywhere between $3000-$5000
Agreed.  There has already been quite a few packs that have went over $5,000 on the bay, granted these are all "pre-release" sales, so the market doesn't have the flood of packs bought on release day.  I still think after release they will float around the $3500-$4500 mark. 

Last edited:
Does anybody happen to know whether the leather insoles of the Lebron X EXT Black Suede are removable (glued) or whether they are double-stitched? 
Pretty sure they are easily removable. When I got my pair they insole popped all the way out, I had to push it back in.

Since now there's only a handful of packs online they are going for a large amount. Once the pack actually releases and more pairs are uploaded on ebay and Craig prices will drop significantly. Doubt anyone is making $5,000 come Saturday.

Last edited:
Aren't all the HOHs doing raffles and NTs doing RSVP? Only other place I've heard about getting them is UNKNWN, and I've heard they usually do raffles on big releases. I don't see where some of y'all are getting the idea that there's gonna be "chaos and bedlam" in the malls or whatever. Closest thing you might see to that are salty dudes online cuz NDC/NT RSVP are really the only places doing a free for all. I don't see why any HOH, NT, or any place would do FCFS on a release like this.

Last edited:
Since now there's only a handful of packs online they are going for a large amount. Once the pack actually releases and more pairs are uploaded on ebay and Craig prices will drop significantly. Doubt anyone is making $5,000 come Saturday.

flawed logic... this only holds true for larger volume releases.

cant flood ebay/craigslist when there aren't that many packs to sell in the first place.

it was slim pickings even on the after market for the packs last year. people were almost begging to pay resell at one point due to the rarity.

For that paypal tax reporting, make sure you document cost of goods and shipping costs. There's huge difference between $20,000 profit and $20,000 revenue. Uncle Sam only taxes profits. Hopefully, these rsvps sites get themselves good cpas at the end of the year. Because that's service/labor is all profit and income. And they are well over 200 transactions too.

Paypal asks me for my SSN every year, I never give it. You have to sell 20k AND 200 transactions. I never reach both of those thresholds.

303e5ux.jpg

:rofl: at the browser tabs...

1. Niketown
2. Can a restraining order be removed
3. Beretta 9mm pistol shopping
4. Aaron Hernandez Wiki

flawed logic... this only holds true for larger volume releases.

cant flood ebay/craigslist when there aren't that many packs to sell in the first place.

it was slim pickings even on the after market for the packs last year. people were almost begging to pay resell at one point due to the rarity.

Reading down I was just going to say this, you hit it on the spot J, yea man these aren't your bred 11s or Concords...as soon as pairs fly off the market, the rarity is just going to increase and price will jump with the price pitch of "Only pair left on ebay or only pair in this size on here!"

I agree.  I think there will be a couple very high price sales, but the majority will ask far too much and will have packs just listed to be listed.

I can pull up last years pack that has been sitting for a bit over 4Gs on ebay for over a year now. 

As much as people will say they will buy them that high, I don't see it happening.

For that paypal tax reporting, make sure you document cost of goods and shipping costs. There's huge difference between $20,000 profit and $20,000 revenue. Uncle Sam only taxes profits. Hopefully, these rsvps sites get themselves good cpas at the end of the year. Because that's service/labor is all profit and income. And they are well over 200 transactions too.

Paypal asks me for my SSN every year, I never give it. You have to sell 20k AND 200 transactions. I never reach both of those thresholds.

yea you don't but the people that are selling services certainly may. 200 transactions is nothing when you have X number of people using your stuff every weekend.

that said... been eyeing some b grade corks on ebay but the seller has been asking for $750 :smh:
that's what a grades are selling for :lol:

I agree.  I think there will be a couple very high price sales, but the majority will ask far too much and will have packs just listed to be listed.

I can pull up last years pack that has been sitting for a bit over 4Gs on ebay for over a year now. 

As much as people will say they will buy them that high, I don't see it happening.
lets be real tho those 9s were ugly AF (yellow pair). at least this year it 2 sexy shoes 

lets be real tho those 9s were ugly AF (yellow pair). at least this year it 2 sexy shoes 
I don't like the low in the pack this year at all.  Seriously, it is made for the people who wear camo pants.  Jungle leaves and ish...lol  Horrible IMO.  Now the elites from both Packs are FIRE!

and they send me this out of nowhere.
laugh.gif

There is a work around for the NDC ban, its attached to your payment method..I have 2 cc and 2 pp accounts that get this message.. i switched to a 3rd pp account.. and payment went thru, under my name and home addy.. and as far as the twitter ban goes.. new ip addy,family/friend name, and new twitter acct name... FIXED!!, they can ban you all the like after you pick up a pack..

the Restraining order remove tab doe...
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean if there really is less than 600 packs made. I can see it happening.

I don't like the low in the pack this year at all.  Seriously, it is made for the people who wear camo pants.  Jungle leaves and ish...lol  Horrible IMO.  Now the elites from both Packs are FIRE!

I believe it's made for people who don't feel the need to match every color on their shoe with an article of clothing & accessories(Hats, watches, socks etc.)

Last edited:
and they send me this out of nowhere. :lol:

There is a work around for the NDC ban, its attached to your payment method..I have 2 cc and 2 pp accounts that get this message.. i switched to a 3rd pp account.. and payment went thru, under my name and home addy.. and as far as the twitter ban goes.. new ip addy,family/friend name, and new twitter acct name... FIXED!!, they can ban you all the like after you pick up a pack..

the Restraining order remove tab doe...
roll.gif

:lol: if you think you are out smarting the system... this is a what we call a hacked up solution and it can also cause you to lose your paypal account. in the mean time meaning you will be heading to the world of ghost paypal accounts. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom