Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

still hearing a lot of rumours about this RSVP.  We haven't any official announcements from those NTs on their release info, correct?

whats so hard to believe about paying 1,000 to make more on ebay

Nothing at all, everyone makes money in their own way, I just think you should do it honestly...and most of these RSVP sites are far from it...but business is business

Last edited:
geeeee give us some time bruh.... some of us are supposed to be working
nerd.gif
My bad bigj but can you make it known that that stuff isn't allowed.

I just get tired of people complaining about RSVPs and then post live links to RSVPs.

Sure the poster isn't going to buy the RSVP but some fool/lurker will and that decreases everyones chance in the end.

Can people just quit posting links?

How about a one week ban if broken? 

Last edited:

I just get tired of people complaining about RSVPs and then post live links to RSVPs.

Sure the poster isn't going to buy the RSVP but some fool/lurker will and that decreases everyones chance in the end.

Did I ruin your chances?

It's all fun and games until NIKE takes a different approach to fool the bots once they RSVP. 2 words circled in the image? Trivia? Hmmm...

Last edited:
geeeee give us some time bruh.... some of us are supposed to be working :nerd:

taking what you are saying literally - it seems like you are mad the link is posted because it hurts people who are in the know's chances of getting the rsvp. that warrants a ban?

Lol.

Chill, You sound like the you got the cops programmed on your speed dial.

Dont worry your chances couldn't be decreased any less than they are now

id get the champ pack just so i could get the corks, hazels and mints all in one trade

outside of that im good

Did I ruin your chances?
Not at all but why would you post live links to RSVPs?

I don't live near a NT but I do wish all the RSVP services will die.

There are so many better ways for Nike to handle releases then their current Twitter RSVP.

Yeah, to become verified you have to let paypal make a charge then check the statement then you enter the code that shows up on your statement. I looked it up. 

I don't think you need to pay taxes on a "service" it's a very grey area. 
yes you do, you pay taxes on any income you make.. and it can be tracked through paypal...

taking what you are saying literally - it seems like you are mad the link is posted because it hurts people who are in the know's chances of getting the rsvp. that warrants a ban?
No, what I meant was posting live RSVP links that promote those services warrants a ban.

I believe RSVP talk/services have no place on NT.

I have never used a RSVP.

Nike should just have a raffle type way of getting these RSVPs or shoes. Not FCFS online.

i.e. NikeNYC tweets RSVP window open for 30 mins. Everyone sends their DMs in, and Nike can just randomly choose who to DM back. Same with ordering from NDC. They should just randomly select who goes through or not. Not whoever can click on the link faster.

Nike should just have a raffle type way of getting these RSVPs or shoes. Not FCFS online.

i.e. NikeNYC tweets RSVP window open for 30 mins. Everyone sends their DMs in, and Nike can just randomly choose who to DM back. Same with ordering from NDC. They should just randomly select who goes through or not. Not whoever can click on the link faster.
For limited releases like this that is something I have been advocating for a while.

No, what I meant was posting live RSVP links that promote those services warrants a ban.

I believe RSVP talk/services have no place on NT.

I have never used a RSVP.

Gotcha. Right now, its a tough situation to admin and in all honesty, links arent posted that frequently. The RSVP/bot talk comes up on hot releases and we just try to maintain it as much as we can. Its hard to completely remove it because its honestly a part of the culture at this point as Nike is responsible for RSVP and twitter only link releases.

YOOOO I JUST FOUND THIS ON IG

Very interesting Nike might switch something up that could kill bots. Lets all hope!!!

Last edited:
I heard Video RSVP, LBJ gives the hashtag...  Not my rumor but might as well let y'all have at it
THIS

and Evilside doing his thing in the background still....
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys. Repped. 

Tryna cop this pack in NYC & as of right now only stores I called said they were waiting for "communications"

so i can assume instore raffle? If u win do they call you to come down or do u have to be present?
"Communications" translates to they are waiting for the managers to secure all their sizes first or figure out the best way to make it "seem" like they are actually selling pairs to the public.  Someone will win a sz 8.0 and 8.5 probaly... all the rest go to management, the employees lining their pockets and family and friends.  

They might as well call the in store releases Nike and Footlocker Employee Family and Friends championship pack.  

As for online... "Autobots.... roll out" (in my optimus prime voice)

Last edited:
Gotcha. Right now, its a tough situation to admin and in all honesty, links arent posted that frequently. The RSVP/bot talk comes up on hot releases and we just try to maintain it as much as we can. Its hard to completely remove it because its honestly a part of the culture at this point as Nike is responsible for RSVP and twitter only link releases.
No problem, I know you guys are doing your best to moderate the forums.

YOOOO I JUST FOUND THIS ON IG

Very interesting Nike might switch something up that could kill bots. Lets all hope!!!

i-m fairly sure same dude trolled on a back to school Yeezy 2 re-stock, can check if necessary, but that statement cast a pretty large net, easy prophecy to fulfill

Back
Top Bottom