Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

For my LA heads does anyone know how NT LA and SM are handling this release? I noticed yesterday they responded to people on twitter saying info was coming but when I checked this morning it was all deleted, will NT LA be raffle and NT SM RSVP?

For my LA heads does anyone know how NT LA and SM are handling this release? I noticed yesterday they responded to people on twitter saying info was coming but when I checked this morning it was all deleted, will NT LA be raffle and NT SM RSVP?
sm only 

:lol: if you think you are out smarting the system... this is a what we call a hacked up solution and it can also cause you to lose your paypal account. in the mean time meaning you will be heading to the world of ghost paypal accounts. :x
dont think i said anything about out smarting the system... simply stated "work around".. it may be a temporary fix, for a temporary problem.. 

riiiiight... all about perspective I guess.

In due time.
look for that weird 14 year old kid who is a social outcast with a rich mommy...
nerd.gif

thanks guys. Repped. 

Tryna cop this pack in NYC & as of right now only stores I called said they were waiting for "communications"

so i can assume instore raffle? If u win do they call you to come down or do u have to be present?

What stores?
543 fulton, 11 west 34th, 268 w 125th street & roosevelt field mall.

At least thats the ones I know of. times like these i wish i had a nike or HOH connect. I work at a footaction on long island & we never get the good stuff
mean.gif

Just saw one RSVP service say "We're not charging the 500-700 like other sites are. Then finished by saying their price will be $400 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just saw one RSVP service say "We're not charging the 500-700 like other sites are. Then finished by saying their price will be $400 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was nice of them :lol:

I could only imagine what these sites are going to charge for the Red Yeezy's. They keep pushing the limit every release.

Reading the comments on rsvp twitter, some people are really hurt they couldn't have a chance to pay $500 for a chance to pay $500. Someone even said good luck trying to flip the pack for $2,000+. Nike turning people out.

Back
Top Bottom