Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

They all got valid i.d. though?
who said it needed to be valid 
tongue.gif

Will do. Do you mean "pairs" as in a FSR or just a size or two?

10.5!  

I've been searching for DS pairs for a reasonable price for a WHILE now but have always come up short.

Ebay has pairs for $240+ 
mean.gif
people should start looking at Signatures...mine went for 160 shipped.  Size 10.5

It's all at the discretion of the worker giving out the ticket. Yesterday I was behind a mother that that brought her two elementary aged school girls and got tickets for the both of them. Needless to say they did not have id.

I guarantee there are going to be some people winning the raffles who don't even care about sneakers and literally just entered the raffle because they were in the store and saw something going on. Definitely pisses me off something fierce.

I guarantee there are going to be some people winning the raffles who don't even care about sneakers and literally just entered the raffle because they were in the store and saw something going on. Definitely pisses me off something fierce.

Oh yeah, like they giving away free shoes lol. Then when they won and realized they had to pay 500 smh.

THIS IS THE DOWNFALL OF RAFFLES.

ALONG WITH THEM BEING RIGGED OF COURSE :wink:

Last edited:
old-people-and-air-yeezy-2-raffle.jpg

Got one number out of the 4 Powerball tickets( i picked my numbers). That's the same outcome I'm expecting on NDC. :frown: Gonna get a burrito later today in advance. 8)

Last edited:
And then these randoms aint going to pay no $500 for shoes. So guess where the pairs go to, the employees.
mean.gif
If someone was smart and/or had nothing else to do, you could camp out inside the store all day for a situation like this to happen. That way if the random idiot doesn't want to pay $500, you can be there and immediately try to buy them. Prolly wouldn't happen but might be worth a shot haha.

If someone was smart and/or had nothing else to do, you could camp out inside the store all day for a situation like this to happen. That way if the random idiot doesn't want to pay $500, you can be there and immediately try to buy them. Prolly wouldn't happen but might be worth a shot haha.

True! You can even tell that old couple, hey here's $600 to buy the shoes for $500. You can keep the change. :smokin
Old couple would be like, We're buying Fluffy a brand new scratching post!! :pimp:

Yo what time they are gonna stop giving out tickets @ hoh beverly center? Tryin to bring the whole fam out from Mexico we like 150+ deep
nerd.gif
If each one donates $20, you could buy a pair from a reseller and avoid all the hassle.
Lol.

Srs tho what time they stop giving out tix, I wanna head out after work and the phones are always busy.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lol.

Srs tho what time they stop giving out tix, I wanna head out after work and the phones are always busy.
mean.gif
this, been trying to call myself but always efffin busy. Dont get off until 530 but by time I get up there it could be a wrap. May have to jet up there during my lunch break 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom