Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm trying to decide if I wanna drive two hours to king of Prussia for one ticket. It seems like such a shot in the dark

not 1 person was at shoe gallery . i got my 13 tickets from shoe gallery and 13 for hoh.

btw for the people saying "why does it matter if they ask for size?". it does matter because your chance get higher. lets say i put all 13 on size 10 my chances are better than 13 tickets for any size imo.

Last edited:
Went to both HOH 34th and HOH Brooklyn. Walked in and out of 34th at around 9:10am. No problem whatsoever. No line. Nobody else in there asking for the raffle either.

Go to Brooklyn HOH. Line outside the store at 10:10AM. Store opened at 10:00. The dude doing the raffles is moving at a snails pace. He allows the people in front of me to each get 2 tickets despite only going by themselves. They showed him their friends ID's and said their friends were waiting in the car. They let them do that :smh: and I know for a fact the first dude pulled up and parked in a muni spot (mother f-er actually skipped me on the line :smh: :smh: )

I say my girl is in the car.. Because she actually was and he says he'd do it but he needs her id. I was telling him HOH 34 would never allow that. He told me that he's leinant because he understands the parking situation.

HOH is a lost cause imo.

Howd you know? That day was hilarious though, 300 people outside and they were calling winners left and right, nobody showed up, took em forever to call my name.
it was funny af when the little kid won and he ran to his moms car after he bought them lol.

not 1 person was at shoe gallery . i got my 13 tickets from shoe gallery and 13 for hoh.

btw for the people saying "why does it matter if they ask for size?". it does matter because your chance get higher. lets say i put all 13 on size 10 my chances are better than 13 tickets for any size imo.

You got 13 tickets at each spot? Damn homie, I read the rules at ShoeGallery, didnt it say if you entered twice, they would disqualify you?

I brought a few friends with me for the Black Mint EXT raffle and her and I both won. She was out of town for the weekend though and when I asked the employees what would happen to the pair she won it seemed like they were trying to hide from me that at 6:00pm an employee was gonna snatch em up...

Last edited:
Went to both HOH 34th and HOH Brooklyn. Walked in and out of 34th at around 9:10am. No problem whatsoever. No line. Nobody else in there asking for the raffle either.

Go to Brooklyn HOH. Line outside the store at 10:10AM. Store opened at 10:00. The dude doing the raffles is moving at a snails pace. He allows the people in front of me to each get 2 tickets despite only going by themselves. They showed him their friends ID's and said their friends were waiting in the car. They let them do that :smh: and I know for a fact the first dude pulled up and parked in a muni spot (mother f-er actually skipped me on the line :smh: :smh: )

I say my girl is in the car.. Because she actually was and he says he'd do it but he needs her id. I was telling him HOH 34 would never allow that. He told me that he's leinant because he understands the parking situation.

HOH is a lost cause imo.

Whats the cut off time for those 2 hoh's?

HOH is a lost cause imo.

Next time @ me bruh...

i have a gut feeling their going to change the color or format of the picture, so that the bots screw up.

Yea instead of sitting at the computer all day I'll play video games for an hour and then sit at the computer all day lol. These rsvps are going to have me tired

It's all at the discretion of the worker giving out the ticket. Yesterday I was behind a mother that that brought her two elementary aged school girls and got tickets for the both of them. Needless to say they did not have id.
Wow.  The crazy thing is if 95% of the people are buying to re-sell who are they re-selling too?  I could only see Celebs, celeb children, athletes and die hard collectors paying 2500+ for 2 pair of shoes.  Funny part is HOH's are just handing out tickets to appease the public.

If they are receiving 1-2 sz runs a store and 20% is allocated to employees thats 3 or 6 sizes gone off top taking in a 12 pair run. Since almost everyone buying is re-selling you can guarantee all the popular sizes will be gone.  

Next managers want that extra cheddar so I could see each of them (2-4 per store manager and assistant) re-selling a pair to someone under the table in addition to the pair they are buying (another 3-6 sizes), take that money and pay for their pair, then sell their pair online for ALL profit with no investment.

So out of 12-24 pairs 50% are gone no questions asked. Next come the store employees and since everyone sees money they drop the mangers a bill or 2 to have one of their family members win the raffle.  Managers let 2-3 employees do this.  

Grand total now 3 or 6 sizes left to the public. Sz 8.0 , 8.5's, 9.0's. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Whats the cut off time for those 2 hoh's?
Closing time. So 9pm for HOh 34 and 8pm for Fulton. But both of them are only doing it while they have tickets left. Fulton circled that to make it known that once they sell out... they're done with the raffle

How do random places like Cherry Hill, NJ and Roosevelt Field Mall get the pack while 21Mercer doesn't. Is NIke finally punishing them? lol

Back
Top Bottom