Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I said @ me because you talking about me and my brother... If you feel some type of way about me skipping you, talk to me as a man bruh... Don't get on the internet and start b****ing... My name is Jay or Papers, I'm at every release, you don't like me, then fight me.
roll.gif
 the cutting game is serious out here

Last edited:
I said @ me because you talking about me and my brother... If you feel some type of way about me skipping you, talk to me as a man bruh... Don't get on the internet and start b****ing... My name is Jay or Papers, I'm at every release, you don't like me, then fight me.
Ok, what are we arguing about? 

WITH THE NUMBER ON BLAST!!!!

KA-BOOM!!!

I had to stop following that dude on IG cuz he's so whack....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ppl stay cutting at FCFS releases in NYC and 95% of the time no one gives a ****

Cue in overly used verbiage: "we've got a bad*** over here. Anyone else think a dude coming out saying his name is "Jay or Papers" acting tough is funny? I've got an image of some random dude trying to fight the air with crazy slow reflexes:smile:

Last edited:
Unfortunately  homie has to sit this one out again....

:rofl:

maybe thats for the better.Aint no way im keeping shoes that can get me 3000.I aint rich bro ,so i was gonna flip them.Oh well one less reseller scam on this one.:smokin :smokin :smokin .Good luck NT fam.As for the Greece comments,lol and chill bros...we be getting some heat now,just not ALL the heat...At least i don't have to buy a gun or a bot for every release... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom