Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

They even called me as a "courtesy call" basically saying my order was an "unauthorized use of the website" and the decision to cancel "has no appeal process, the order will not be reinstated and the decision is final"... So sad watching it slip before my salty fingers

so thats gotta mean that every order was cancelled then right?  and what will they do with all the cancelled packs?

so thats gotta mean that every order was cancelled then right?  and what will they do with all the cancelled packs?
they hook their friends up. Ndc employees ain't clueless even though they pretend to be

Last edited:
They even called me as a "courtesy call" basically saying my order was an "unauthorized use of the website" and the decision to cancel "has no appeal process, the order will not be reinstated and the decision is final"... So sad watching it slip before my salty fingers
We're you put in line first or did they go into your cart right away?  did you have to click the link for the shoe?

kramer_in_car_with_kids.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
So that was your 666th post. correct?

Did that New York Company on ebay get a pack? Want to see how much of a ridiculous price he would put on the pack lol.

We're you put in line first or did they go into your cart right away?  did you have to click the link for the shoe?
I put my twitter client to live feed and clicked the actual second it came out. Then I was put in a line for about another 3 seconds then they went into my cart.

Meg putting in work :lol:
In that case everyone order should be cancelled because I highly doubt that anyone was able to obtain them without using some type of assistance.

Last edited:
I put my twitter client to live feed and clicked the actual second it came out. Then I was put in a line for about another 3 seconds then they went into my cart.
type of connection, location?  just curious if you had any super-duper advantages

listen to me effing Clouseau here

Thats bogus dude. I had two servers up with a link grabber hitting the nikestore twitter 300 times starting at 7:59:58. I had the link open and adding to cart before it showed up in tweetdeck and I still missed.

I guess it really does just all come down to luck > speed.

To the dude who was talking about what happened at Lenox and said something about "sucks to be the first guy in line since they raffled off pairs"...they actually did 1 or more pairs (not sure on #) as FCFS for the people or person at the front of the line.  Then they raffled off the remaining pairs that they didn't give out that way.

I guess I should have showed up there this morning and given it a go but I slept instead.  I assumed it would be crazy with tons of people, pushing and shoving, etc.  Then if you actually got a pair, getting to your car or the bus would be sketchy at best.  I mean, people get shot in ATL just while waiting in line for freaking Denims so I wasn't really going to see if something like that was gonna happen again.

The word was only about 30-40 people were there trying to cop unclaimed pairs.  Dude was live tweeting from inside the store as everyone was picking up their pairs.

Damn shame at Nike canceling orders knowing damn well there is NO chance you can attain a release like this without that kind of assistance.

type of connection, location?  just curious if you had any super-duper advantages

listen to me effing Clouseau here
University connection in New York, around 60mbps download. Who knows.... I wanna know how they figured out I used an auto add to cart

I gave up on the pack a while ago, so I did the iD thing and changed the gold and a few other details. Congratulations to any and all who copped though! :pimp:

Damn shame at Nike canceling orders knowing damn well there is NO chance you can attain a release like this without that kind of assistance.

Pretty sure there's a couple people out there who just got lucky this morning. I happened to just get lucky on a lot of releases without any bot assistance. Even a couple restocks, hell my boy just put me on to tweetdeck..

Didnt go for pack, but I did finally lock up a pair of denims size 13 under $400 shipped. You big foot cats know Im crunk. Congrats to the people that copped today. Especially those that plan to keep them, sorry had to add that salty sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom