Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

sick.gif

Trying to convince myself ext's are ugly,Hard to convince yourself on a lie though,*Vegeta voice* Must resist,Can't spend 1.5k on it

EDIT: Just saw thread title mangos??,Didn't they release already? A long time ago one of the first X's

Mez...wheres that pic of Eli in ur avy from? Dude looks hilarious. Also grats on the pickup.

As a long time patriots fan the mannings have always given us trouble...but its hard to hate those dudes. They are funny as hell. Elis SNL appearance was great too.

Last edited by a moderator:
my questions is since probly 95% of the people who got these were looking to resell them whos going to pay resell now? i feel like people only went for them to resell, which made demand higher which made the price higher, now that all the resellers have them and other resellers arent going to pay 3k+, the market has shrunk by 95%. whos going to buy them from resellers now? id figure theyre stuck with them kindof...

sorry if that didnt make sense, kind of hard to type out

Thats bogus dude. I had two servers up with a link grabber hitting the nikestore twitter 300 times starting at 7:59:58. I had the link open and adding to cart before it showed up in tweetdeck and I still missed.

I guess it really does just all come down to luck > speed.
I agree. I was running 315/160mbps with a bot and missed out. I think u do have to be a lil lucky

my questions is since probly 95% of the people who got these were looking to resell them whos going to pay resell now? i feel like people only went for them to resell, which made demand higher which made the price higher, now that all the resellers have them and other resellers arent going to pay 3k+, the market has shrunk by 95%. whos going to buy them from resellers now? id figure theyre stuck with them kindof...

Same thing I was saying... u may have a couple celebs and athletes purchase pairs to collect but thinking the average person is going to drop 3k do you know how many shoes one can buy for 3k??? better sell them for 1500-2000 and take the money.... all these pairs are going to sit on ebay thinking people are going to spend a couple racks on 2 pair of shoes.

I hope those that dropped 540.00+ weren't spending rent or their kids school clothes money wishing upon a re-sell star 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I made the same argument with the corks.

People just said that prices will drop after the next hot release. Its during rthis time that the best deals will be made and then after a while the sizes will dry up. Then people will be begging to pay the initial resell prices after they skyrocket out of proportion.

Then the only places youll see these shoes will be on flight club and ebay where they will be commanding 500-600% over the initial retail.

Soon some people will just bite the bullet and buy at that price for fear of not buying fakes, essentially allowing the price to stay at that high level.

Last edited:
Eh, finally decided that refreshing Twitter is too much of a pain. I switched to plume. They have a "live feed setting" I'm going to stop staying home on Friday night's as well, missing on to much action to get no action from shoes (2am drop here)

For those of you that got your orders cancelled on NDC for bot use... Does that mean youre banned from ordering anything else from NDC?

These will definitely sell.  Lots of people are extremely wealthy and a few grand is pennies to them.  They see something they want, they buy it.  They don't even check to see if they can find it cheaper somewhere else.  That's why a lot of these cats end up being broke in the end but hey...they had them bron joints back in the day!

Back
Top Bottom