Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yes. They were more limited than the Gold Medals. And they dropped the week before, very suddenly. They are nice and the packaging is awesome, but I'm not sure they demand the way higher than GM prices. I like my GM's more than if I had the CJ's.
Thanks for the reply. I agree, the going rate for them seems a bit ridiculous. But a very nice looking shoe nonetheless

I went ahead and did a chat with a Nike rep for the original Crown Jewel Style # and the Style # that is on the orange boxes on the bay (which is actually the style # for the Windchills) .  No luck in my size 11....what am I thinking though, there is probably no chance that these things could hit the floor 
laugh.gif

I saw the Crimson and Dade Elites at Sawgrass Mills a outlet for $109 if anyone is interested.

Also saw some XI TWs and Honey Combs with missing box tops for $100.

Last edited:
I went ahead and did a chat with a Nike rep for the original Crown Jewel Style # and the Style # that is on the orange boxes on the bay (which is actually the style # for the Windchills) .  No luck in my size 11....what am I thinking though, there is probably no chance that these things could hit the floor :lol:
Did they mention any other sizes? I'll take a 15 in those :lol:

Did they mention any other sizes? I'll take a 15 in those
laugh.gif
Nah, she just mentioned that they were completely OOS ..... I mean honestly, it would just take 1 person to know what those were and it's over.  You'd have every employee/friend buying up any size that was there.  

I saw the Crimson and Dade Elites at Sawgrass Mills a outlet for $109 if anyone is interested.

Also saw some XI TWs and Honey Combs with missing box tops for $100.

Repped. Thanks for the update. Been looking for both those elites when I saw they hit outlets the past couple weeks. Was just at Sawgrass Friday and they didn't have them out then. Looks like they put out a bunch of different shoes since then. Dades had most sizes up to 13 and Crimson most sizes up to 11.5.

Nah, she just mentioned that they were completely OOS ..... I mean honestly, it would just take 1 person to know what those were and it's over.  You'd have every employee/friend buying up any size that was there.  
I don't think that stock locate is 100% accurate. I agree it takes only one person to find out, but that person has to have money to blow and outside of a major city resellers aren't really in full force like that so I can imagine these lebrons just chilling with no one paying them any mind. After all the gold medals were in Pennsylvania and other outlets for days

Hey guys, i'm being offered a pair of VNDS Corks for what is imo a very decent price, around $ 300; what do you say, should i bite? Never seen'em in person, is it true they are really delicate and subject to deterioration? I like the shoe and plan on wearin em quite a lot, is it worth it in your opinion?

You probably wanna do a legit check first. If they truly are VNDS then $300 is a pretty low price

This!! Get some pics, tagged if possible. Mostly of the airbag and material between the midsole and upper. Post em here, we'll get you an answer.

You probably wanna do a legit check first. If they truly are VNDS then $300 is a pretty low price
Yup, the dude looks legit but says he can't take pictures now, gave him a couple days... No way im buying $300 sneakers before making sure they are legit. I assume airbag pillars are the obvious giveaway sice no fake pairs still got them right?

Yup, the dude looks legit but says he can't take pictures now, gave him a couple days... No way im buying $300 sneakers before making sure they are legit. I assume airbag pillars are the obvious giveaway sice no fake pairs still got them right?
correct. that and the white liner above the midsole and toebox. They are super wide/thick on fakes

Back
Top Bottom