Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Looks like thick columns in the air bag. Which means they're fake, sorry.

brianoc41 brianoc41

Agreed bro. Besides the airbag and cloth between the midsole and upper...look at the size tag stitching. It has lines where it looks like the size tag was ripped off another shoe and sewn in these, with some thick yarn looking stuff. Not thread. Get your money back!

Last edited:
Thx.. I was thinking the air bag looked different the more i checked it.. I will tell the guy not to ship today

joints got the air unit from the jordan 16s

hope you can stop him from shipping

but I guess you can refuse the package if he ships anyway

Last edited:
brianoc41 brianoc41 You got some nice deal recently but unfortunately this one was too good to be true. Fake Corks are easy to spot(air unit is dead giveaway), I'm disappointed in you for this lol. Just playing get your money back quick.

brianoc41 brianoc41 You got some nice deal recently but unfortunately this one was too good to be true. Fake Corks are easy to spot(air unit is dead giveaway), I'm disappointed in you for this lol. Just playing get your money back quick.

Yeah when i started looking at the bubble on my computer instead of my phone i could see it easier... Got the refund already.. All good...

Would you guys trade 9/10 cond yeezy foams for 9/10 ext mints... Authentic this time lol..
Doing trades are subjective.  I'd go with the pair that you value/like the most........if you can't have both...
wink.gif

Doing trades are subjective.  I'd go with the pair that you value/like the most........if you can't have both...:wink:

Yeah, and i can have both i just dont like wearing the yeezy foams because the bottoms get dirty instantly.. At least with a white bottom they can be cleaned

Doing trades are subjective.  I'd go with the pair that you value/like the most........if you can't have both...
wink.gif
Yeah, and i can have both i just dont like wearing the yeezy foams because the bottoms get dirty instantly.. At least with a white bottom they can be cleaned
That's true.  I'd go with the Mints if that's how you feel.  Both great kicks, its a win win IMO

Back
Top Bottom