Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I hate you.

frown.gif

I didn't even notice there was a LX thread! I love the Xs! I only have a pair of the Volts and I REGRET not getting anymore. They're on of the most comfortable shoe's I've had/tried on. Now I have to pay resell if I'm going to get more. 

Do the Xs run tts. my lebron 9s are a sz 12. i just got the 14s and they are an 11. Any help would be nice.

I agree with J on th sizing.

The X was the last decent Lebron sig (IX was probably the last from a design perspective).

Last edited:
Def agree 10s was the last good model. 9s ran a whole sz big to me, 10s tts for snug or 1/2 up for decent fit IMO

Check ur local consignment shops for good deals on 10s I've come up on desperate sellers selling for retail or a lil above on certain cws

Def agree 10s was the last good model. 9s ran a whole sz big to me, 10s tts for snug or 1/2 up for decent fit IMO

Check ur local consignment shops for good deals on 10s I've come up on desperate sellers selling for retail or a lil above on certain cws
Do you mean the 9s ran a whole size small. I'm a size 11 and had to get a 12. My lebron 11s are a 11.5. Do you feel the 10s will almost feel the same. I know the cushioning is different

Last edited:
Do you mean the 9s ran a whole size small. I'm a size 11 and had to get a 12. My lebron 11s are a 11.5. Do you feel the 10s will almost feel the same. I know the cushioning is different
I sized up a half in BOTH the 9 and 10. TTS in 11 Elites, and 12's. I have no 13's and TTS for 14. I have a slightly wide foot.

I sized up a half in BOTH the 9 and 10. TTS in 11 Elites, and 12's. I have no 13's and TTS for 14. I have a slightly wide foot.
Thank again. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Asg 10 this week. I got all the feedback I need to do so.

Yes I'm a 8.5/9 normally. Wear a 9/9.5 in the 10s and 9.5/10 in the 9s

Nice mayne [emoji]128293[/emoji] I'm about to come off my pair. Love the colorway and the elites overall but they're too stiff to hoop in imo.

Thnx fellas. Got em for about 100 below retail!!! The box top is missing but shoes are ds. I had to ask them 3 times cuz I thought I heard the wrong price lol

Back
Top Bottom