Wow

Damn!
Awesome pickup on those Peach Jams @dwoodactennis
Thanks fellas, I'm a lucky guy.  
nthat.gif

Did anyone grab that Sz 8
White elite that was up on eastbay?

Could of used a 25% off coupon too

Hey all, I was looking for a Lebron 9 forum but couldn't seem to find and I didn't want to go digging in the archives. and this forum seems keep pretty active.

Anyways, I have a former coworker I used to work at a certain sneaker store who is willing to sell me a pair of DS Southbeach 9s. He's a good buddy of mine too, so I know they're legit and I know he takes care of them (They're DS, so they've been sitting in his closet).

My question: Would you trust the craftsmanship of the shoe to still be durable to wear? Or in other words, would you all be comfortable wearing the shoe knowing it's been some time since it's release. I'm just worried because I DO plan on wearing them, I just don't want to buy it and only after a few wears, it becomes a box full of chalk or the midsole separating or something like that. Any thoughts would be appreciated? 

Hey all, I was looking for a Lebron 9 forum but couldn't seem to find and I didn't want to go digging in the archives. and this forum seems keep pretty active.
Anyways, I have a former coworker I used to work at a certain sneaker store who is willing to sell me a pair of DS Southbeach 9s. He's a good buddy of mine too, so I know they're legit and I know he takes care of them (They're DS, so they've been sitting in his closet).

My question: Would you trust the craftsmanship of the shoe to still be durable to wear? Or in other words, would you all be comfortable wearing the shoe knowing it's been some time since it's release. I'm just worried because I DO plan on wearing them, I just don't want to buy it and only after a few wears, it becomes a box full of chalk or the midsole separating or something like that. Any thoughts would be appreciated? 

The 9 thread still gets some hits my man just gotta look a bit...but to answer your question you can totally wear those Elite 9's. Most of the LeBron line are straight up tanks and the 9's are still relatively young so unless his storage of them was super suspect you'll be fine.

EDIT: here's the 9 thread...
http://niketalk.com/t/320217/offici...ll-have-toddler-sizes-6-2/33390#post_27866014

Last edited:
The lows got a lot of hate. I beat that pair and my red pair. Gonna rock the easters pretty hard this year.

Forgot I have the mango too. Perfect summer colorway

Last edited:
How many Xs do you have in the collection?  I see different pair each day lol (which pair are you rocking today lol?)
X model is my favorite, so I definitely have the more X's than any other model, right now I have: 

X: Gold Medal, Crown Jewels, All-Star, Prism, What the MVP's.

X Elite:  Champ Pack (Red/black/Gold), Finals ID (White/black/red), Home (white/gold), Peach Jams, and Bright Crimson

X Low:  Raspberry (plums), Akron Aeros (silver), and Champ Pack (Green/gold) 

X EXT:  Corks

So 14 pair all together.    

X model is my favorite, so I definitely have the more X's than any other model, right now I have: 

X: Gold Medal, Crown Jewels, All-Star, Prism, What the MVP's.

X Elite:  Champ Pack (Red/black/Gold), Finals ID (White/black/red), Home (white/gold), Peach Jams, and Bright Crimson

X Low:  Raspberry (plums), Akron Aeros (silver), and Champ Pack (Green/gold) 

X EXT:  Corks

So 14 pair all together.    
Those champ pack elites are so dope.

I'm surprised I didn't see the Settings (Dolphins) listed as one of your pairs.  Not a fan of it?

Those champ pack elites are so dope.

I'm surprised I didn't see the Settings (Dolphins) listed as one of your pairs.  Not a fan of it?
I did have the settings, liked them a lot.  I think at one point I had almost every GR regular X pair, but had to let some go over the years to make room.  I don't think there were very many X's I really didn't like.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I really like the X lows.  I wear the Akron Aeros pair a lot, real comfy shoe.  I dig the look too.  

Yep. The exposed flywire was a big reason for the hate from what I remember.

I have every GR X and 3 elites. Should've put more effort into grabbing Crown Jewels and Olympics. And the WTL is probably still the best what the imo.

Nice. What are those? Never seen that color, price, availability etc? gonna try to find

to dwoodactennis. (this is my second post, don't know how to include your post lol)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom