Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'M NOT TRYNA HYPE BUT I THINK IT WILL ECLIPSE THE CORKS.

eyes.gif

source?  I'm waiting on the black/white/gold elite and those pure platinums...strange that the pure platinum would release after the elites though.

The "Pure Platnium's" were originally suppose to launch 3/23...release date was moved earlier in the Spring...

May 4th is correct...

JM

Crown Jewels one of my favorite colorways....Wish they were more available. Nice pics Drake

Glad I could help.

Yeah, I grabbed those myself, along with a pair of the Prisms. The Prisms got posted on kicksdeals, so basically by the time I got around to posting here, they were gone.
Nice job scoring the Prisms! I would have definitely grabbed those too...

Last edited:
haven't been lurking this thread in a while..any release info on the denims??...saw the new pics, makes me think, april or may-ish

luv seeing the volts get sum luv from the hurricanes in the NCAA tourney, i really like and think this cw was underated, got me inspired to rock them today
pimp.gif
Love the Volts. Yes, they are a little loud, but I love the look. Also, they're pretty versatile. I wear them with black, royal blue, gray, white shorts and look good. Agreed on Miami showing some love with them. Shane Larkin has been sporting them for the past several games.

Last edited:
Something tells me all the happiness about the rsvp change will backfire... 

Most bots are dunzo for the time being. The guys who truly know how to write programs will find away around this though and fast.

my 2 cents. it might not be worth it for many people since it now involved image OCRing then identification of shapes to determine which text is value. certainly not a trivial issue. if it was just an image with a hashtag then it would be a quick fix as there are libraries people can use to parse images. the extra step they added will make it harder but not impossible.

a lazy way is to just tweet every hashtag to the nike accounts and pray they dont care :lol:

Back
Top Bottom